ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I don't have a system where I can test this, but I whipped up a batch script that should AFAIK work under Wine.
If you can give this a try (run it from the same directory install.ps1 is in) and it works for you I can add it to my mod with the next update.
yeah, it seems to work! I haven't checked every individual scene yet but the gallery room in the scrolls is there and the few scenes I have checked work. Perfect, thanks!

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
yeah, it seems to work! I haven't checked every individual scene yet but the gallery room in the scrolls is there and the few scenes I have checked work. Perfect, thanks!
Happy to hear it!
I'll make sure to include the script with any future updates to the gallery mod.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
I think it's a pretty fun game!
But when you start battling in the beginning of the game (slimes) and you miss every single hit you make.
The the fun for me is over.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think it's a pretty fun game!
But when you start battling in the beginning of the game (slimes) and you miss every single hit you make.
The the fun for me is over.
Krowly's not a fighter, he's a magic-caster.

Also, search the cheat room (bottom right corner of Krowly's basement) has an optional battle-cheat to auto-win each time you select the option during a battle.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I've been searching everywhere for Marvin the sheep but can't find him. Any tips?
Scene walkthrough: Finding Marvin the ram
Task assigned: If Krowly talks to Agneiszka on Monday or Thursday morning then as Krowly leaves Agneiszka will ask Krowly to find her ram Marvin
Progression: Marvin should be searched for and found during the same time slot the task was assigned
Progression: Marvin may turn up randomly in any of a number of places
Marvin location: In the village to the east of Ironheart Manor
Marvin location: To the southeast of the waterfall (where Fina bathes) in the east of the forest
Waterfall in the forest: from village go south past a slime, then east past another slime and over a small bridge, then south, then east
Marvin location: In the forest dead end spur south east of the Butt Bandit camp (where Krowly initially rescues Juliet)
Dead end spur: from village go south past a slime, continue south, then east past another slime, continue east, then south, then east
Marvin location: In the dead end to the west of the area with the Old Tower
The Old Tower: from village go south past a slime, continue south, then east past another slime, continue south into Old Tower area
Marvin location: In the dead end to the west of the first of the Elven forest areas reached
The Elven Forest: from the Old Tower area go south to the Elves Trade Camp then south again to reach the first Elven Forest area
Marvin location: In the deserted camp on the way to the mountains
Deserted camp: from village go west to Eric's camp, then go north into the mountains (avoid the pits), north again to the deserted camp
Progression: On finding Marvin interact with him and Krowly and Marvin are immediately teleported back to the village

Last edited:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
This is without a doubt the worst designed RPG maker h-game I've ever played, and I've played a shit ton of them. I don't even know where to begin so I'll just say the art is good, some of the scenes are passable, literally everything else about this is a holocaust from which only the dead can know peace.

heliosmoluck

Jun 26, 2018
Leaf doesn't give me the eleven root even when I've killed the plant girl and talk to him at night the ingredients are still in my inventory but the options just don't show up.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Leaf doesn't give me the eleven root even when I've killed the plant girl and talk to him at night the ingredients are still in my inventory but the options just don't show up.
Trading with Leaf
The magic pollen obtained from the flower girl must be traded with Leaf at night

Quest walkthrough: Summon succubus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This is without a doubt the worst designed RPG maker h-game I've ever played, and I've played a shit ton of them. I don't even know where to begin so I'll just say the art is good, some of the scenes are passable, literally everything else about this is a holocaust from which only the dead can know peace.
You are not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last to lambast this game;

I have also played a lot of games from this site and Warlock and Boobs is currently my favourite;
It is an open world RPG in the style of games from the 1990s (rogue, nethack, ADOM);
The MC starts with little idea of what's going on or what to do;
Right from the start the MC can easily wander into areas where they will be quickly overpowered by adversaries;
Progress is not primarily intuitive but more a case of trial and error;
Replaying (and taking notes) will allow the development of strategies which make the game easier;
Clearly this is a style of game some dislike - and others enjoy;

Reactions: PBS666
Apr 8, 2018
Where do u find black lingerie other than the cheat room ?
There's a hole you can go down near the Orc camp (before you enter it) and if you dig up the dirt and do a simple-ish round boulder puzzle you get access to a 3 chest room and I THINK it's in there. (Also, using RPG editor to increase the number of lingeries you have could technically mean you could have a full team in black lingerie, idk if Rose can put it on yet-)

Reactions: fourwhy
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes