Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
So how to unlock facial training for fina at her work desk in the morning and trigger astra deepthroat for eric ???

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Quest: Lost delivery: starting
Preparation: Find a strange rune; Random encounter drop or random chest loot
Assignment: With the strange rune in Krowly's inventory enter Sebastian's shop; Use the Shop option
Progression: On seeing the strange rune Sebastian expresses surprise that Krowly is "in the business too"
Progression: Sebastian asks if Krowly can help with a problem; To recover a delivery package two orc couriers lost during a detour in the goblin caverns

When you say "at the Old Tower" are you outside it (in the area containing the Old Tower) or already inside it ?
To be inside it you must have defeated the Busty Ghost
I'm already inside.

And the guide says I have to know a character to find the strange rune.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'm already inside.

For the Old Tower - once inside - opening the seal - to get to meet Melissa
Enter the Old Tower; Go down stairs; Read plaque; Go to top of tower; Stand on seal; Speak "friend"

For meeting a character will have to check my notes
It is possible I met the character without realising it was important but I'll check

Reactions: Facilus

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'm already inside.

Regarding the character - I have no idea
The only person I had thought possible was Iss; But I've just tested that and the quest triggers before Krowly has shared wine with Iss; It might simply be interacting with Iss (in the Elven camp near the spa) so if you haven't done that you could try it
I have found the most consistent way to gain a strange rune is to go on a specific hunt; The hunt starts with ellipses "..." followed by "You and Eric hear something" and has the title "Event in the wood"; Krowly and Eric meet Jaina and Rose who are fleeing from five angry orcs; Defeat the orcs and the loot seems more likely to contain a strange rune that other loot stacks

Reactions: Facilus

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So how to unlock facial training for fina at her work desk in the morning and trigger astra deepthroat for eric ???
For the Fina controlled training sessions with Astra
See the third spoilered response on this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.339.1] [boobsgames]

Triggering the Eric and Astra deepthroat scene - honestly I'm not sure but for me it occurred after ...
Astra and Eric had started dancing together in the pub in the evening (while Krowly dances with Alice)
Visit Ironheart Manor on a Friday night (haven't tested other nights yet) to chance upon the scene

Reactions: Facilus and Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
For the Fina controlled training sessions with Astra
See the third spoilered response on this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.339.1] [boobsgames]

Triggering the Eric and Astra deepthroat scene - honestly I'm not sure but for me it occurred after ...
Astra and Eric had started dancing together in the pub in the evening (while Krowly dances with Alice)
Visit Ironheart Manor on a Friday night (haven't tested other nights yet) to chance upon the scene
How to make alice and mc danced together ???

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How to make alice and mc danced together ???
Krowly can ask Alice to dance quite early in the game
Get Alice's relationship value to 6; Can do this by helping her in the morning
Then any evening interact with her in the bar and there is an option to ask her to dance
Alice will say she is too busy but Carla will intervene and tell Alice to dance with Krowly

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is the nipplefucking quest available yet? The hint is useless.

Melissa said there's nothing to talk about so i dunno what to do next.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Krowly can ask Alice to dance quite early in the game
Get Alice's relationship value to 6; Can do this by helping her in the morning
Then any evening interact with her in the bar and there is an option to ask her to dance
Alice will say she is too busy but Carla will intervene and tell Alice to dance with Krowly
I asked wrong question how to make eric ask astra to dance ?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I asked wrong question how to make eric ask astra to dance ?
What triggers Eric and Astra to dance ?
Honest answer - I don't know - the first time I noticed it ...
was the night Astra's relationship value had exceeded 60 (Eric's relationship value was over 30)
it happened after Krowly had gone to chat to Astra and Astra had told Krowly to go away

Reactions: Kak99
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes