anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
May need a hotfix 3 cuz if you go back into the new dungeon alone by yourself, it'll treat you as having Juliette in the party & kick you back to the village if you lose a fight.

Also i still get Jaina's face for Jill's TJ in the morning, is her face a placeholder or is it a bug?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The newest painting of Krowly's buttcheeks is a masterpiece.
Every update should have one assfucking scene. That's coming from a straight person.
Slowly this game is turning me bi.
Can't wait for the Krowly & Eric bimbo update.
My only issue is indeed the pregnancy system. Instead of just making it plain and simple being about it , the dev writes three paragraphs of mental gymnastics about inflatable sperm.
Just make them pregnant. Done. Who cares who's the father (the mayor should make Krowly pay the weekly alimony LUL).

• Sad
Reactions: oldstrong
Oct 29, 2020
So these ‘mixed’ games are often intended for bisexuals… Big news indeed. But I don't really see how quitting a game just because it allows to disable gay content makes sense if you want it to be present, as it's clearly an option (straight content being unavoidable has zero relation to it… although I do agree it would be nice if the posts/games were clear about intended audience orientations rather than simply marking whether gay content can be found in game or not).
True but I've found that in most of the ones I've tried straight content seems unavoidable, so I just stick with the exclusively gay ones (who knows, I could just be incredibly unlucky and most of those games make both gay and straight content equally avoidable).

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The newest painting of Krowly's buttcheeks is a masterpiece.
Every update should have one assfucking scene. That's coming from a straight person.
Slowly this game is turning me bi.
There's no loss about being bi, you can travel across the both worlds and in between. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: dgefzfz

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So in order to spit roast Rose you have to suc* Jaina Dick?
You certainly will need to have a high relationship value with Jaina and/or Rose and giving Jaina blowjobs is a sure fire way of increasing your relationship value with her (handjobs, anal, blowjobs, rimming all work quite well)
Alternatively you need to go on a lot of hunts and meet up with Jaina.

Reactions: Kak99

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question, is there a guide that isn't redacted like a fucking government file?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes