Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Art looks really nice, but the game seems broken. Only the right and down arrow keys work, the mouse does nothing except for left click (but it opens the highlighted option, not the one you have moused over). And the lack of ability to play mouse only really ruins it. Hope they fix this, it seems really good
Which OS you're using? Here the controls and mouse cursor movements are all functioning normally. :unsure:

dfghfgxn

Sep 4, 2018
Which OS you're using? Here the controls and mouse cursor movements are all functioning normally. :unsure:
Win10, so that shouldn't be an issue. I also didn't install anything, just extracted and launched. Extracting it again also didn't seem to fix it

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
PSA: if Jaina is in her lingerie, you cannot be tit-fucked by her in the Inn.
This is not a bug but Working as Intended(for now, at least).
Weird, because if you're out on a hunt with her and talk to her while she's wearing the lingerie, you can be. It shows her default outfit, though, in that image.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Win10, so that shouldn't be an issue. I also didn't install anything, just extracted and launched. Extracting it again also didn't seem to fix it
Have it working fine on Windows 10
slawa.cap's suggestion is a good one
Also I always play using keyboard only - in my opinion it is the best way to play this game (I suspect it is the way it is primarily designed to be played)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, love the game. I'm having a problem where I can't get the magic circle to work. I have all 4 flames lit, but he only says "I have to saturate it with power somehow". Am I missing something or is my game just glitched? Thanks!

I should mention also Melissa always says "There is nothing to talk about" when I ask her

EDIT
nvm I just found the book in the church

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, the current changelog for the 0.341 version in the first page of this topic is a bit incomplete: it only shows the infos that are inside the spoiler.txt file, and that's only a small part of the changelog for this version.

The whole changelog can be obtained here:

Here is a copy of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
By mistake i clicked now now when asked if to ask jill if she wanted to move in. now i cant ask her again .. any idea how to fix?

pohoruhipe

Jul 14, 2021
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.340.1 Hotfix 2.
Other versions will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
There is some minor issues with the file paths I think. I use the OP's newest version and a full save. I changed some of the code and it works ok for now, but im not sure what's causing the wrong file paths

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes