Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
they can make, but they won't but also fan patches or patches in general but ideally comes down to the developer or team who is making the game
[ However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline ]

Even tho loli is not sexualized depiction of minors.(yes it is provoking, yes they look small, yes there are some countries that outlaw it) But if you can discern fiction from reality you would know this. PS this is not a provoking response to you Sword26, just a general post on the subject.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
You certainly will need to have a high relationship value with Jaina and/or Rose and giving Jaina blowjobs is a sure fire way of increasing your relationship value with her (handjobs, anal, blowjobs, rimming all work quite well)
Alternatively you need to go on a lot of hunts and meet up with Jaina.
I already increased relationship with her and Rose to above 100 still doesn't have that option ...
and Eric And Astra still does not danced togther is it because Eric lust point is too low ???

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I already increased relationship with her and Rose to above 100 still doesn't have that option ...
and Eric And Astra still does not danced togther is it because Eric lust point is too low ???
OK - regarding Jaina and Rose
With Krowly's lust at 290 (just swigged Lust potion)
Krowly's relationship with Jaina at 92
Krowly's relationship with Rose is 62 (but I think this is irrelevant)
Approaching Jaina and Rose behind the pub at night after the intro I get
wabJnR-lust275-opts.png
And selecting the Join option gives
wabJnR-JoinOpt.png
So if you are not getting the same there must be some other trigger

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
OK - regarding Jaina and Rose
With Krowly's lust at 290 (just swigged Lust potion)
Krowly's relationship with Jaina at 92
Krowly's relationship with Rose is 62 (but I think this is irrelevant)
Approaching Jaina and Rose behind the pub at night after the intro I get
View attachment 1295459
And selecting the Join option gives
View attachment 1295464
So if you are not getting the same there must be some other trigger
Okay that aside after I used your full save file that you upload in the front page and do anal with alice the game just stop after Inn Owner come in

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Okay that aside after I used your full save file that you upload in the front page and do anal with alice the game just stop after Inn Owner come in
Not sure whose save file you are using but I don't think it's mine
Pretty sure I've not uploaded any save files for some time (even ever ? can't remember ?)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
OK - regarding Astra and Eric dancing
Krowly's relationship with Astra at 101
Krowly's relationship with Eric at 95
Krowly's relationship lust with Eric at 0
Krowly approaches Astra and she responds (not sure this is necessary)
AeD1-AstraDismiss.png
After which Krowly asks Alice to dance and
AED2-Dancing.png
Astra and Eric can be seen dancing as well

So again if you are alreday filling the relationship requirements there must be some other trigger

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Not sure whose save file you are using but I don't think it's mine
Pretty sure I've not uploaded any save files for some time (even ever ? can't remember ?)
It's my save, this is probably an new bug, I'll try to trigger it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
There is an "Eric and Alice relationship value"
see recent BG notes "When Krowly titfucks Juliette during the topless Friday if relationship between Eric and Astra are 15 or higher they can be seen together in the next room. Idea by Idler."
I've no idea how to monitor it or which actions increase it ?
perhaps ...
related to number of times Krowly dances with Astra ?
Astra being excited by Eric having a cum splashed face ?
times Astra is witnessed making use of Eric's gift ? (Jade dildo)
Eric is mentioned during Krowly's morning anal with Astra ?

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
So this game has turned like every other greedy ass russian dev team has turned like. Small ass, almost irrelevant updates per month without any real progress on the main story or characters, with barely 2 CGs. At this pace this game will finish in 10 years.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
[ However, we have zero-tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence, which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This View attachment EbIzqh_U8AADSxW.jfif is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline ]

Even tho loli is not a sexualized depiction of minors. (yes, it is provoking, yes, they look small, yes, some countries outlaw it) But if you can discern fiction from reality, you would know this. PS this is not a provoking response to you Sword26, just a general post on the subject.
I've come to know Patreon and how they operate, and so I know the rules I was only saying in the past ppl or devs had stepped up before when it concerned lolicon content, whether it gets made or not, doesn't affect me on a general but ofc it's good to be reminded of the rules a person can ask, and it will be yes or know

Reactions: Chabbo

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
PSA: if Jaina is in her lingerie, you cannot be tit-fucked by her in the Inn.
This is not a bug but Working as Intended(for now, at least).

Last edited:

dfghfgxn

Sep 4, 2018
Art looks really nice, but the game seems broken. Only the right and down arrow keys work, the mouse does nothing except for left click (but it opens the highlighted option, not the one you have moused over). And the lack of ability to play mouse only really ruins it. Hope they fix this, it seems really good

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes