Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
I'm no stranger to multipart zipfiles, was a bit surprised that you used it in the first place for such a small file but realised it was because of F95 limitations. Could you zip it and upload it as a single file to zippyshare or something? I use 7zip, but usually WinRar archives work just fine with it and so it does for most of the content of the split archives. It just doesn't seem to have worked well on a small part of it.
I upload the files in 7zip, I have divided them into two folders manually ("a" and "b") of course, after unzipping the two files you must merge the two folders into one folder.

Reactions: leechurch

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New quest. Save before starting the quest. Some part of it can be completed in a different ways, so you may want to reload the save to check out the options.
To start the quest help Fina at the morning after completing the Tea with Milk quest.
Spoiler info about the quest is
Carla’s cumflation. Make Big Load potion, fuck Carla in the pussy or ass and enjoy her with big pregnant looking belly. Proper illustration will be shown in her pussyfuking and nipplefucking scene. The effect stays on for 3 days. Potion recipe can be obtained during the quest with Juliette.
Juliette is not part of that quest. is there a different Juliette quest I need to do to get this recipe?

Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
Hi. I didn't find a message here, but why is the last version has less content? I mean, a few version before i've tryed to play this game and there was no preloads from location to location and something more( i mean a new location with kinda old ruins next from Eric's hunt camp)
It's all about the version i've downloaded from a first page of the thread (0-350-1-4)

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
Hi. I didn't find a message here, but why is the last version has less content? I mean, a few version before i've tryed to play this game and there was no preloads from location to location and something more( i mean a new location with kinda old ruins next from Eric's hunt camp)
It's all about the version i've downloaded from a first page of the thread (0-350-1-4)
Sounds like the version you played before had the continuous world mod installed. That merges the maps at the load zones to hide them, and makes a few changes to the world layout.
I don't know how older versions of the mod worked, but you need to extract an archive, then get rid of it for the mod to work.You also need to interact with the sign by the inn to activate the mod once you have it installed.

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
I'm playing with the continuous world mod on the latest version of the game, and finding that the game locks up if i walk in on the guards bj scene. She'll run back to her post, but stop before she gets there and I never get control back?

Reactions: Tarel8649

Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
Sounds like the version you played before had the continuous world mod installed. That merges the maps at the load zones to hide them, and makes a few changes to the world layout.
I don't know how older versions of the mod worked, but you need to extract an archive, then get rid of it for the mod to work.You also need to interact with the sign by the inn to activate the mod once you have it installed.
Yeah. You probably right. The version I've played was with mod, but I thoght it's just some non mod content. ok then, thanks.

Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
So, I tryed to install this mod few times, but nothing happend:)
1.Decryp Game.rgss3a file and move all files out from "extracted" folder
2.Unpack mod files from both "parts"
3.Replace mod files with the original's
4.Try to find sign
Here I am. I started from another location and I kinda stuck 'cause I don't know where is the problem and what have I done wrong.
(P.S: files was unpacked with a Winrar. I used the last 'third' version of the mod)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes