PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
totally everywhere, even in her house
That's bizarre.
Maybe you're safe got corrupted ? Did you try an earlier safe ? Check her current relationship points with the spell Mindreading ? Or you can download and load the safe from the OP and see if the issue is gone...

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
That's bizarre.
Maybe you're safe got corrupted ? Did you try an earlier safe ? Check her current relationship points with the spell Mindreading ? Or you can download and load the safe from the OP and see if the issue is gone...
It works with earlier save so something must have triggered it. I think it started after Friday Topless when I danced with Eric's mom. Maybe she felt jealous over other MILFs haha!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone know if the gallery mod will be updated? I enjoy the game but sometimes you just want the convenience of being in just one room too see all the good shit

Reactions: Jack_Raf

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
It works with earlier save so something must have triggered it. I think it started after Friday Topless when I danced with Eric's mom. Maybe she felt jealous over other MILFs haha!
If flirt option isn't visible, check your settings menu - "GILF" should be set to "yes" to be able to flirt with Agnieszka

Reactions: Bob69

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
Let's hope next time Agnieszka has scene where you can give soothing tea to the old man and he gets sleep early. You go back at night and have a go with Agnieszka. Also hoping for another sex scene with Jenna. And of course the anticipated Samantha.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
How are you supposed to defeat elf mages now that the genius dev made them immune to paralyze? Chug minotaur milk so you hit first and pray that the confusion skill hits, spam fireball or freezing till either hits and rinse and repeat while chugging mana potions and praying that your next confusion doesn't miss so you don't get trapped into a cycle of silenced/bouldered till you get rekt? There's no item to protect yourself from silenced either from what I know, lol.

I'm level 8(MAX at current build) with all spells unlocked and BIS gear and still took me almost 1 IRL hour to get lucky enough to defeat one for the busty smugglers quest. They're currently harder than any of the bosses in the game :LOL:

Wavering

May 26, 2021
boobsgames
Hey there, I think I found a bug.
As of the current build, if you defeat the Bandit that is having his way with Juliette before you get the Magic book / Red book from Sebastian -- you'll get the Teleport Scroll, yes? Well after that whenever you get the Magic book / Red book from Sebastian the Busty Slime Girl in the Slime Cave won't spawn.

It seems as though she also will not spawn if you get the Magic book / Red Book from Sebastian, then get the Teleport Scroll from the Bandit immediately after. It appears as though you need to go to the Slime Cave and defeat the Busty Slime Girl before you get the Teleport Scroll from the Bandit -- otherwise it is impossible to get the Busty Slime Girl to spawn -- and effectively makes the entire main quest-line impossible to progress / complete.

-------

Aside from that, I was wondering about this specific scene in question -- the Vaginal Sex / Pussy Fuck scene with Carla.
I noticed that these two images attached below (#1 & #2) do not appear in Carla's Vaginal Sex / Pussy Fuck scene, and I was wondering if they would ever appear in some form in the game -- possibly as an alternate view / variant for the Vagina Sex / Pussy Fuck scene.

carlaVaginalSex.jpg

carlaVaginalSex(Cum).jpg

The reason why I ask this is because of this tweet I found:
tweetAboutScene.png
Currently the Anal version of this scene displays in Carla's Anal Sex / Ass Fuck scene, but the Vaginal version doesn't display in the Vaginal Sex / Pussy Fuck scene.

Last edited:

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Not an item, but a spell called "Wicked Mind".
Also Reducto potion can does the job, sorta.
Wicked mind removes the silenced status effect and grants you immunity for like 1 or 2 turns, which is useless because when she's not throwing 2 shot kill boulders she's spamming silenced without a cooldown so unless you manage to get super lucky and keep her confused the whole fight you're fucked, lol.

There should be a way to prepare for the fight like there was for the sleep spamming succubus with the clear mind potion. A rare hard to get trinket that grants you immunity to silenced for an example or a potion that gives you temporary immunity.

As for the reducto potion, that's the potion that gets rid of titties, right? How does that help?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
As of the current build, if you defeat the Bandit that is having his way with Juliette before you get the Magic book / Red book from Sebastian -- you'll get the Teleport Scroll, yes? Well after that whenever you get the Magic book / Red book from Sebastian the Busty Slime Girl in the Slime Cave won't spawn.
She spawns after you have started the quest with magic circle. It's not connected to Sebastian's book or bandit's scroll

I was wondering if they would ever appear in some form in the game
It was replaced with different illustration

Reactions: Wavering

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
when she's not throwing 2 shot kill boulders she's spamming silenced
Apart from boulder she switches between 4 skills, randomly, plus healing when her hp is low. It's an optional fight, parcels can be looted from futa elfes, with lower chance.
I was testing the battle with busty elf and found out that magic shield doesn't work against her as intended. I have fixed it, it will work in the next version. Thanks for bringing my attention to this

As for the reducto potion, that's the potion that gets rid of titties, right? How does that help?
It removes silence effect and some other status effects

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
How are you supposed to defeat elf mages now that the genius dev made them immune to paralyze? Chug minotaur milk so you hit first and pray that the confusion skill hits, spam fireball or freezing till either hits and rinse and repeat while chugging mana potions and praying that your next confusion doesn't miss so you don't get trapped into a cycle of silenced/bouldered till you get rekt? There's no item to protect yourself from silenced either from what I know, lol.

I'm level 8(MAX at current build) with all spells unlocked and BIS gear and still took me almost 1 IRL hour to get lucky enough to defeat one for the busty smugglers quest. They're currently harder than any of the bosses in the game :LOL:
I got through them with a couple of freeze potions you can buy from the chick in the tavern. 2-3 potions are enough to wail on them till they fall, usually without a hit on me.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Is it possible to progress in " Amazing wonders nipplefucking " i'm still at : is it even possible? After trying with Carla. Thanks.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to progress in " Amazing wonders nipplefucking " i'm still at : is it even possible? After trying with Carla. Thanks.
Extract of the changelog for the previous version v0.351.0.1 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes