zandalari

May 4, 2019
They're immune to paralyze now. The freeze potions don't work.
It definitely works, my dude. I only now started playing with this release so everything is up to date. Now the potions have a small chance to miss so maybe that's what happened to you, but they work way more than not.

Reactions: leechurch

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Please don't fall for the "lets keep adding girls!" meme. It always a bad decision, better to focus on the girls you have, deepen the content, make more scenes, more story about them than keep putting new characters with the depth of a puddle. Observe the success of other installments like Summer Memories (and its predecessor Succumate). Few girls, but plenty of fun interactions with them. The game has a lot of women, now more with the mother, its a receipt for disaster in the long run.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
It definitely works, my dude. I only now started playing with this release so everything is up to date. Now the potions have a small chance to miss so maybe that's what happened to you, but they work way more than not.
OK so what actually happened was that the freeze spell doesn't cause paralyzed anymore like it used to back in the last version that I played but it instead applies frozen debuff now that doesn't seem to stun mobs(or the elf mages are immune to it).

Yeah, I feel like a jackass now. Still think that elf mage silencing spam is a horrible game design decision though because there's no viable way to protect from it. Wicked mind is useless because of cost/short duration and reducto potions just remove the debuff, not being very useful since 9/10 deaths I got fighting them they spammed silenced 3 or 4 times in a row immediately followed by boulder if I missed the confusion spell.

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Hey does anyone here know the variable for the item 'Emerald' on save editor? My RNG is pretty shit rn trying to spam dungeons and hunts to get it. Would love some help.

I managed to get one from defeating the Goblin Shamans instead of spamming dungeons and hunts. Unless someone still wants to drop the variable here then all is well.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so, this game has ntr tag, but in the walkthrough ntr isnt mentioned?
Because there isn't really any NTR. Nothing's designed to make Krowly jealous of other people fucking.
In fact, Krowly can and will get off to any-and-all sexual acts. It literally says so in the beginning of the game.

Reactions: leechurch

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
where can i find the busty smugglers (diana quest) thank u so much
If you mean where can you find the red runes: an elf mage might drop one if defeated. Same goes for the elf futa warriors, but it has a much smaller change of happening IIRC.

Reactions: frasse
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes