Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I see nothing about pregnancy quest in that answer. As it says " it's not a teaser of some future events "
Maybe I wrote it wrong. I meant to say that you said it could be interesting and may consider it, not that you WILL implement it or you even know how to implement it.
" I do think it could be very hot, just can't see how it could work with other parts of the game "
Well but with your response I assume you're not considering it at all anymore and you didnt figured out how you could probably implement it.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is some trick to do the Busty Smugglers quest? I try to beat the elf mages but is too hard
Busty elves will be slightly changed in the next update, they aren't working correctly right now. You can try fight futa elves, they are easier, but have small chance to drop the item you need. Also you can activate easy mode in the cheat room (right lower corner of Krowly's basemen), it adds "easy win button" to the fights.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't understand how you see this in my words :) Short answer - no plans for adding impregnation in game.
I wasn't seeing it maybe I didnt express me correctly. I thought that you would maybe look into putting it in if you could figure out a way.

Reactions: Pix3l

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
So much stuff has been added since I last played vesion 2.xx, I feel like I should rather just start an entirely new game than use my old save.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Does "noshing off" mean blowjob? Maybe. There is already small scene where Krowly wakes her up by stroking her dick
As someone else pointed out - yep, the exact meaning - I keep going up to her room in the morning hoping haha.

And I don't recall that scene - guess I'm about due clearing out my saves, and going back from the start again!

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes