boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Outstanding game!
Thank you, glad you like the game
1- There is something wrong during battles when I want to give potions to one off the characters, for some reason it always go to the last character at the right side.
I have tested it and it seems working fine. Make sure you are actually selecting not only which character is using potion but also on whom he is using it.
4- Marvin only shows 1/3 of the times I seek for him.
Check the guide for the places where he is hiding
5- For some reason mouse control stops working on dungeons sometimes, specialy if I have to swith tasks. When this happens the keybord continues to work but I can't exit dungeons and for some reason I can climb walls and the anemys can´t see me anymore.
if you are playing with window bigger then 640x480 the mouse in game won't be same as mouse on your desktop. It won't be synchronized since the window is up-scaled. Just move the mouse around till you see it in the game window

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021

I have tested it and it seems working fine. Make sure you are actually selecting not only which character is using potion but also on whom he is using it.

Check the guide for the places where he is hiding

if you are playing with window bigger then 640x480 the mouse in game won't be same as mouse on your desktop. It won't be synchronized since the window is up-scaled. Just move the mouse around till you see it in the game window
Hi do you have discord chanel? if you have can i join your discord?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Can someone share a save with previous content completed? Just remembering those damn running in search for quest person again is making me cancel download(

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Oh, game creator in thread! Cool!
Sorry, can't stop myself from saying this:
My first impression from gameplay was "missing lesser and greater self-sufficiency stages"
You know its like when starting skyrim, you don't have any equipment, clear an easy dungeon, complete some minor quest - got some money on new shield and 1-2 heal potions. That is lesser ring of self-sufficiency.
Than as you develope the character, you can afford more. Then you buy a house, got follower to take more loot - and income become greater, you can already have some savings.
Then you train your character to craft more valuable stuff, your house may generate some income and don't need to think - you can just go and buy all needed potions/equipment/houses without any problems - that is greater ring of self-sufficiency.
What I am trying to say - game is lacking this lesser ring of "fight - level up - sell loot - get better equipment - fight stronger foes..."

But regardless of the above - thanks for what you are donig. You have your own artstyle and very cool feature - you're not limiting yourself with "mc can only be with women" or "only gay" or only top - and so on. That is cool.

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
bro can u explain on video how download and use it? and where is blue ball

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes