Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Well I do have a save but it is from, I believe v0.343. Not quite sure about the patch but it is quite a while back.
Thanks, I'll use them.
Anyone knows, how to get a scene with Eric and Elizabetn?
guide says its mornings when eric is aroused >200
// How exactly find out what is his lust numbers?
I stuffed Eric full of minotaur milk so he collaps during the fights - and on next morning there is no scene, just usual sermon.

XPAnd

Jan 25, 2021
I get the last version of the game. Can i complete the New Laboratory Quest? I stuck in "find more information about space expanding"

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thanks, I'll use them.
Anyone knows, how to get a scene with Eric and Elizabetn?
guide says its mornings when eric is aroused >200
// How exactly find out what is his lust numbers?
I stuffed Eric full of minotaur milk so he collaps during the fights - and on next morning there is no scene, just usual sermon.
It's only after completing Eric's quest. Also, you probably don't want it to be Sunday morning

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
can you give us complete walkthrough plz?
No, I prefer spend my time on the game. Harmless Arachnid who wrote the guide will update it when he want and when he has time. When I have an updated version I will attach it to the next post with the update. But you will still need to do the reading - for example, the question, that you asked about the quest with Elizabeth Darkwood, was answered in the guide that is posted on the first post of this thread

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
No, I prefer spend my time on the game. Harmless Arachnid who wrote the guide will update it when he want and when he has time. When I have an updated version I will attach it to the next post with the update. But you will still need to do the reading - for example, the question, that you asked about the quest with Elizabeth Darkwood, was answered in the guide that is posted on the first post of this thread
sorry for another question are you have plan to add pregnancy to game or not?

3.60 star(s) 175 Votes