Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help me. I don't know what I did wrong but suddenly my skills "Return" and "Eye of..." are unusable even though I have enough MP. Is there a switch or a variable to enable them again?

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
To be fair, I don't think that's been updated yet.

To be unfair, I'm not sure he'd be able to use the mod since he can't/won't read the obvious stuff, and quotes himself to say exactly the same thing again that he said eight days ago.

I see these sorts of exchanges on a lot of different threads where someone pops in and asks for shit that is readily apparent or just stupid on the face of it and then you almost never hear from them again. Best explanation I can come up with is that they came to the forum too late and are already in a state of arousal where they won't read more than a few words at a time.

Reactions: Valekouille

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To be fair, I don't think that's been updated yet.

To be unfair, I'm not sure he'd be able to use the mod since he can't/won't read the obvious stuff, and quotes himself to say exactly the same thing again that he said eight days ago.
Since I blocked them immediately after posting my comment I really couldn't give a shit :cool:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Real talk did the original team die? All the art recently has been crude imitations at best, disgusting abhorrent mockeries at worst. And the English translation is hella weirt for what little "new" stuff was added the last two updates

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Real talk did the original team die? All the art recently has been crude imitations at best, disgusting abhorrent mockeries at worst. And the English translation is hella weirt for what little "new" stuff was added the last two updates

They've started bringing on other artists to pick up the pace. Updates don't take 6 months now. I hope that makes you feel better about the art not meeting your standards.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes