boobsgames

May 16, 2020
They've started bringing on other artists to pick up the pace. Updates don't take 6 months now. I hope that makes you feel better about the art not meeting your standards.
Is this about my game, or some other? All the illustrations in game are made by me and the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Also the game is updated on same day every month

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Real talk did the original team die? All the art recently has been crude imitations at best, disgusting abhorrent mockeries at worst. And the English translation is hella weirt for what little "new" stuff was added the last two updates
As confirmed by the man himself in the post literally above me, Boobsgames was always a one man studio... I personally think his art improved over the years thus the discrepancy you can for example see in Astra's profile image. He got so good, you can even tell how fake the fake boobs are in the art :cry:

I completely don't see why the art would be "worse", maybe the bimbo aesthetic got more emphasized recently but that's part of the Boobsgames cake.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Baseless assumption but imo it's usually because they just don't enjoy the particular scenes that are coming out which has nothing to do with how good his art actually is. If he truly thinks his art has deprecated over time I'd argue the dude doesn't really play the game since you can see a clear difference between early art and newer art which I believe he has said he's going to touch up at some point.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Is this about my game, or some other? All the illustrations in game are made by me and the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Also the game is updated on same day every month

My mistake, I saw changes in style and thought that was what was up. Nevermind. My mistake.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
"Changes in style" such as what?
Nothing drastic that couldn't be chalked up to an artist trying new things but could be seen as another artist commissioned to emulate a style just as well. Differences in shading, line thickness, "brushes" being used (I imagine all this is made digitally so I of course don't mean actual brushes.) I never thought much of it, a lot of games like these can have more than one person on it and depending on the popularity can afford to get some help.

I was giving that other commenter the benefit of the doubt that they were just picking up on what is standard practice at this point. Apparently though they were just being a dick.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nothing drastic that couldn't be chalked up to an artist trying new things but could be seen as another artist commissioned to emulate a style just as well. Differences in shading, line thickness, "brushes" being used (I imagine all this is made digitally so I of course don't mean actual brushes.) I never thought much of it, a lot of games like these can have more than one person on it and depending on the popularity can afford to get some help.
The only real noticable changes are more in regards to the image clarity or "cleanliness" of the images than any changes to aesthetics that would indicate a different artist/artists.

Given that you gave the impression that you'd been following this game's development for some time, you should have been more than aware that there's only one artist. There's literally nothing to say/imply otherwise, and plenty that makes it obvious.
Also, I can't remember the releases for this game being ever more than a month apart, let alone the six that you stated. That includes bugfix versions as well as progress/status updates.

I was giving that other commenter the benefit of the doubt
People saying such obviously stupid things don't deserve that kind of courtesy. At best correction, at worst derision.
Given your own mistakes in replying to him, perhaps try to verify what you're writing before posting it.

Ov33R

Apr 9, 2022
i cant seem to figure out how to trigger erics transformation
You already complete the quest " The matter of [the Order] " ?? If not just complete, then brew a bunch of boobs potion and give to Eric to fast transformation, you need this quest completed to trigger the transformation!

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I hope he goes harder in on erics transformation, and/or allows us to do it to another character(s). It was easily some of my favourite content he's added so far

You know I hadn't thought about it but now that I've heard it that would be nice. I won't hold my breath though, that's gonna be a lot of work and I'm sure he's got plenty planned as is without letting us customize the characters completely. I'm sure they'll be more transformations down the line anyway though, just not so thoroughly as some people (myself included might hope.)

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
You know I hadn't thought about it but now that I've heard it that would be nice. I won't hold my breath though, that's gonna be a lot of work and I'm sure he's got plenty planned as is without letting us customize the characters completely. I'm sure they'll be more transformations down the line anyway though, just not so thoroughly as some people (myself included might hope.)
yea I'm not getting my hopes up for anytime soon especially with how we kinda just got erica not too long ago, but I do hope it will become a thing, lief for example would be a perfect target lmao

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I hope he goes harder in on erics transformation, and/or allows us to do it to another character(s). It was easily some of my favourite content he's added so far
Sorry to be that guy but I wouldn't expect any more content like that, at least with other characters and that's becasue with Erica he had to make a variant for all scenes that Eric participated, I'm not an drawer but I suppose this gave him a fucking absurd amount of work, but If it's from your interest, you should go ask him if he have plans for more characters with transformations like Eric/Erica.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes