Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Version 0.355.0.1 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
The saves from the previous version will work.

Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
Idler – scene with Lizzy and Samantha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: Hotfix 1. Fixes the scene with Lizzy and Samantha not triggering. It should work, but you might need to wait till next Thursday if your your save is at Thursday

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Personally, I miss that theres not alot of reactivity in-game. Say with "Erica", most characters has no reaction to that, as well as the MC growing tits. Id expect for this to be more talks, like random dialogues between NPC, stuff like that.
This is the reason why i quit the game. I instantly noticed it. With the implementation of bimbo Eric, he should have made a new sex scene just with Erica. Krowly and Eric become bimbo's and nobody notices...instead the dev keeps adding more random scenes not even with side characters. More sex with enemies we don't care about, instead of coherent storyline...
The most frustrating is the Jaina scene in the tavern. The one where Krowly enters naked. It only works when Jaina isn't wearing the black lingerie...then what was the point of adding it into the game...
With every month more random scenes...with more new random characters...useless filler.
At least the updates are regular...

• Angry
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
This game was in my list for a while, but before starting I have a few questions for avid players of this game)
1. How long is this game currently?
2. Is saves compatible between versions? Will v0.1 save work on v0.3? I mean, after completing the available content I drop it until there are more content to play (maybe pick it up about half a year later?), but I am not really into losing saves.
3. How ofter are updates?

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
This game was in my list for a while, but before starting I have a few questions for avid players of this game)
1. How long is this game currently?
2. Is saves compatible between versions? Will v0.1 save work on v0.3? I mean, after completing the available content I drop it until there are more content to play (maybe pick it up about half a year later?), but I am not really into losing saves.
3. How ofter are updates?
1. From 3 to 100 hours, depends on what you are looking for. If you want a linear story to follow, it's probably not a game for you
2. Most of the time. I can't promise it will be compatible after an year, but usually I do my best to keep them compatible
3. Same day every month

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
The most frustrating is the Jaina scene in the tavern. The one where Krowly enters naked. It only works when Jaina isn't wearing the black lingerie...then what was the point of adding it into the game...
:p the joke "nice dick. Wanna see mine?" makes sense only if you can't see girl's dick yet. That's why it triggers only when Jaina has pants on. That's the power of pants

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Warlock and Boobs [0.405.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.1 GB/381 MB) : ,

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
But seriously, do you plan to add reactivity?
Of course I would like to add reactions of characters on different events, or player achievements, if that's what you mean. It's a question of finding good idea of what character could say, that is funny or clever, and in character. It's not something easy for me, but when I have an idea, or a player suggest it, I usually add it. I don't want to add random lines just because. Other factor is that the game world isn't focused around Krowly. For example Jenna might have discussed Eric's transformation with him, but it doesn't mean she should talk about it to Krowly. Solution to that is a scene that Krowly sees, like if he comes inside their house and sees them talking. Scenes like this are harder then just extra lines, because they affects characters schedule, already complicated. I still may want to add them, if the idea is good and adds to the game. Small note - I have no interest in adding to every character a reaction to the fact that Krowly wears lingerie, or to the fact that he is naked. It's not interesting to me and I don't think it would add to the game.
Short answer - yes, except reactions to outfits

esteticoo

Sep 8, 2020
How to get Lizzy+Samantha scene? Asked Slimegirl to be at home after I "fed" her, slept until Thursday several times, also talked with them in the morning - nothing happened

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
How to get Lizzy+Samantha scene? Asked Slimegirl to be at home after I "fed" her, slept until Thursday several times, also talked with them in the morning - nothing happened
There is a bug in the version 0.355. You need to update the game to the version 0.355.0.1. Also this scene triggers when Krowly enters house, not when he wakes up

Reactions: esteticoo

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1)Where to get underwear? , I remember you could buy black underwear and it was dressed ...or it was black lingering (I don’t remember anymore, I remember exactly IT WAS! I can’t remember where) Х_Х
2)HOW to learn the spell = Beholder spell, to search for 3 beacon? To summon a demon to the party (I know their places, BUT they are invisible ....)
3)New Lab= Find more Information BLA BLA BLA -_- WHERE? Or not yet in this version?
4)Way FASTER to raise Gr. Agn + than to look for a stupide cow? Gives ONE KARL point (it infuriates me to run around looking for a cow ! _! ).
5)Never met (big load potion) where to get it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Uh, not to be "that guy" but yes, he does. Krowly can fuck her when she's tending her flock.
I think what Boobsgames meant was, he sees writes Eric as the main character and not Krowly. IIRC. But yeah that statement is a bit confusing.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes