LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Of course I would like to add reactions of characters on different events, or player achievements, if that's what you mean. It's a question of finding good idea of what character could say, that is funny or clever, and in character. It's not something easy for me, but when I have an idea, or a player suggest it, I usually add it. I don't want to add random lines just because. Other factor is that the game world isn't focused around Krowly. For example Jenna might have discussed Eric's transformation with him, but it doesn't mean she should talk about it to Krowly. Solution to that is a scene that Krowly sees, like if he comes inside their house and sees them talking. Scenes like this are harder then just extra lines, because they affects characters schedule, already complicated. I still may want to add them, if the idea is good and adds to the game. Small note - I have no interest in adding to every character a reaction to the fact that Krowly wears lingerie, or to the fact that he is naked. It's not interesting to me and I don't think it would add to the game.
Short answer - yes, except reactions to outfits
Hi) Jill had a reaction on nipplefuck event that she wants to try it.. Do you have plans on implementing of it? also, how to open Fina's door? i can see when Astra playing with herself but not Fina. And saw on some screens that Astra and Fina are do some family exercises close to entrance of Astra's room, but mine always near her bed only

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
boobsgames Have you considered adding a dick potion and dick remover potion to the game? Could also do grow/shrink; the idea that some of the ladies in town might enjoy having a dick for awhile, or the guys in town wanting a bigger one for an anniversary, etc. This might not be too much work art-wise if the equipment is "modular".

Could also be a good way to add content to Jason(grandpa) for example.

One last question, is there a way to trigger the Fina fucking Krowly with her dick scene again? (There's only 1 or two scenes?)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait till we get a full on gender bender instead of the half assed trans tag. Would be a good addition to the game bros. Far out.
There's really only one trans, technically. Eric/"Erica", and even then there's no indication of psychological/neurological changes concerning his gender identity.
The rest are Krowly, magic users (Fina and the witch Melissa), Jaina, and the Futa Elves.

The tag isn't just for trans content, as it clearly says "Futa/Trans". It's not a case of them being interchangeable terms, but an and/or tag.
Quite a few have voiced criticism of the tag, since Trans and Futa aren't the same thing.

Reactions: JeremyDevia
Jul 13, 2022
There's really only one trans, technically. Eric/"Erica", and even then there's no indication of psychological/neurological changes concerning his gender identity.
The rest are Krowly, magic users (Fina and the witch Melissa), Jaina, and the Futa Elves.

The tag isn't just for trans content, as it clearly says "Futa/Trans". It's not a case of them being interchangeable terms, but an and/or tag.
Quite a few have voiced criticism of the tag, since Trans and Futa aren't the same thing.
The more you learn bro i got you. Like wish the writer would add those changes. Thats like so boring then bro. Like of course if someone changes like that, the first things should be neuro changes being conveyed to the reader bro. Guess they should add more tags to the site then?

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Just realized the girls must have bad backs from having gigantic tatas bro. DAMN, they must weigh like some of my 30 pound dumbbells bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
^__^

Hi) Jill had a reaction on nipplefuck event that she wants to try it.. Do you have plans on implementing of it? also, how to open Fina's door? i can see when Astra playing with herself but not Fina. And saw on some screens that Astra and Fina are do some family exercises close to entrance of Astra's room, but mine always near her bed only
Maybe. I do want to add more nipplefuck scenes, but not too many. Not sure yet who will be participating.
You can watch Fina through the hole in the wall between her and Astra's room.
That screenshot never was in game. Long time ago I was asked to show Astra and fina together covered i n cum, so I made it. For some reason it ended up attached to the first post here. No idea why

How do you get the spell to find the 3 places for the new content?
You can learn it by reading the books on the table in Melissa's tower, 5 times. It's same spell you need for nipplefuck quest

boobsgames Have you considered adding a dick potion and dick remover potion to the game? Could also do grow/shrink; the idea that some of the ladies in town might enjoy having a dick for awhile, or the guys in town wanting a bigger one for an anniversary, etc. This might not be too much work art-wise if the equipment is "modular".

Could also be a good way to add content to Jason(grandpa) for example.

One last question, is there a way to trigger the Fina fucking Krowly with her dick scene again? (There's only 1 or two scenes?)
It's a terrible amount of work.
There will be occasionally big dick or surprise futa events, but not with permanent effect and not for every character. And as separate events, not as variants of every existing scene.
No plans for dick removing or shrinking
You can trigger Futa Fina event every Sunday sermon if there no other event that should be triggered. There is one scene with Futa Fina and Krowly. Another one is Fina fucking Juliette

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes