boobsgames

May 16, 2020
hy guys, can you tell me where can i find this scene
That screenshot never was in game. Long time ago I was asked to show Astra and Fina together covered i n cum, so I made it. For some reason it ended up attached to the first post here. No idea why.
But. People where asking about this screenshot too often, so recently I added a similar scene. You can trigger it at Friday night in Astra's bedroom. Will they be covered in cum or not depends on your actions during the day

Reactions: LeRoy2299

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Only this one is unfinished. I still can't do last objective or I can? And I can't trigger Lizzy and Samantha scene on Thursday's morning
111.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
Personally, I miss that theres not alot of reactivity in-game. Say with "Erica", most characters has no reaction to that, as well as the MC growing tits. Id expect for this to be more talks, like random dialogues between NPC, stuff like that.
What are you talking about? Erics mother has dialogue about Eric changing, the MC comments about it, Eric acknowledges it and comments about it too. Astra also asks Krowly "what's up with my bf's tits, ws it your doing" or something. That's.. plenty tbh. Also old man comments about Krowly and says "When I was younger I used to have tits like yours", Derek and dark-skinned futa say "Nice tits" to Krowly if you got no clothes equipped, Prompting a titty-fuck scene with the futa. :/ You basically opened a pizza upside-down and said "this shit doesn't have any toppings"

Apr 8, 2018
This game was in my list for a while, but before starting I have a few questions for avid players of this game)
1. How long is this game currently?
2. Is saves compatible between versions? Will v0.1 save work on v0.3? I mean, after completing the available content I drop it until there are more content to play (maybe pick it up about half a year later?), but I am not really into losing saves.
3. How ofter are updates?
1) Depends on how long you want it to be. You could spent hours grinding skills and finding items, you could use the in-game cheat room, or you can edit save files to get a better start or even get some end game items/loot. Heck you can even look at switches and - i forgot what the other one is called but basically if a quest is finished, what time it is (in the save editor, be careful you can mess things up/brake the game)
2) Most saves, some not so much because of the re-doing of the magic leveling, and other big updates.
3) Updates are pretty frequent with 1 a month, there's usually 4-5 really good ones per year. This months was a bit of a let down for me but it's still good, adding animations where there was none (for the Orc lady when she's defeated)

Reactions: Vizer007
Apr 8, 2018
boobsgames Have you considered adding a dick potion and dick remover potion to the game? Could also do grow/shrink; the idea that some of the ladies in town might enjoy having a dick for awhile, or the guys in town wanting a bigger one for an anniversary, etc. This might not be too much work art-wise if the equipment is "modular".

Could also be a good way to add content to Jason(grandpa) for example.

One last question, is there a way to trigger the Fina fucking Krowly with her dick scene again? (There's only 1 or two scenes?)
I think there's already a scene where if you help Rose with her potions Krowly grows a huge dick and the blonde princess helps take care of the monster. I agree it'd be cool to be able to buy it after getting that event triggered, like Krowly and Rose discovering the potion. (Along with Fina and the witch being able to summon one with magic, maybe learning the shemale-iffication spell from them, and the dick growth potion from Rose) It'd take a lot of re-drawing or adding to scenes

Apr 8, 2018
Holy mother of mulitpost. You know you can fit that all in one post right? Multiquote op!
I'm replying as I go through all the questions. If I make a huge post with multiple people's questions they definitely wont bother reading or skimming through it so I keep it 1 post per 1 post/question. But I see your concern.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well if you quote someones msg they will get a notification and a link to the quoted post, so they will know you quoted them and look for it ;)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any indicator about how much "food" points Lizzy have left?
And, are the summons grow? Like, I summoned Lizzy but she has, like, 165 hp and heal for 25 hp, which is practically nothing.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes