PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
There is one in the desert, a huge stone head. 1 in the elf forest, a statue and then fron elf forest go to east into new area and in the nuns building the altar is the third.
How can I fuck the nipples of the bar lady? Can't find the potion.
I know that. You're answering the wrong person.

For the nipplefuck thing: see page 9 of the walkthrough and complete the quest. No potion involved.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is cursed emerald ring actually cursed? I mean, it gives (takes) anything outside of giving the visible stats?
And another question, is there a way to turn off the dream of every epeleptic? (flashbang when cumming, if it was only once, all good, but its, like, 3-6 times in a row). Where the heck is this even coming from? I understand that its for changing picture from original to "cummed all over the face", but once is enough...Okay, 2 for artistic purpose, 3 tops but its already annoying, but 6 is a bit too much...
And another thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is cursed emerald ring actually cursed? I mean, it gives (takes) anything outside of giving the visible stats?
And another question, is there a way to turn off the dream of every epeleptic? (flashbang when cumming, if it was only once, all good, but its, like, 3-6 times in a row). Where the heck is this even coming from? I understand that its for changing picture from original to "cummed all over the face", but once is enough...Okay, 2 for artistic purpose, 3 tops but its already annoying, but 6 is a bit too much...
And another thing
It gives debuff, that's all.
Does it actually creates for you problems with epilepsy, or you just saying it for dramatic effect?
What on this picture is a bug?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
It gives debuff, that's all.
Does it actually creates for you problems with epilepsy, or you just saying it for dramatic effect?
What on this picture is a bug?
Nah, I dont have it, at least I hope, just hate the occasional flashbangs with the need to close my eyes every once in a while (especially if the room is dark)
About bug (?) is that the trigger did nothing. Previously, in about the same dungeon (a bit different, there was slimes in the previous room and in this one was 3 goblins around bondfire), pushing this trigger opened the way to push the other trigger, but this time it did nothing at all. If it was not the bug, then how could I get this chest? Eye showed nothing.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
About bug (?) is that the trigger did nothing. Previously, in about the same dungeon (a bit different, there was slimes in the previous room and in this one was 3 goblins around bondfire), pushing this trigger opened the way to push the other trigger, but this time it did nothing at all.
Hmm.. was you in this same dungeon two times in row at same day? I'm trying to figure out why this might not work

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Hmm.. was you in this same dungeon two times in row at same day? I'm trying to figure out why this might not work
Nope, I dont even go specifically for "dungeons", I choose hunting, never had 2 dungeons in a row.
Though (not in this instance) I did encountered us getting ambushed by bandits 2 times in a row, the 2nd time their sprites on the map was absent.
By the way, how can I make Alice dance on the table?
And what exactly Luck do? I mean, some games (in rpg maker) make it less likely to get ailment, more likely inflict ailment, make ailments go away faster and some just make crits go more often, which is it in this game?

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Nope, I dont even go specifically for "dungeons", I choose hunting, never had 2 dungeons in a row.
By the way, how can I make Alice dance on the table?
And what exactly Luck do? I mean, some games (in rpg maker) make it less likely to get ailment, more likely inflict ailment, make ailments go away faster and some just make crits go more often, which is it in this game?
You need to invite Alice for a dance when she is topless. If your relationship with Jaina is 10 or higher it will trigger the event. After that it will be automatic.
Luck affects chance of adding state or debuffing a parameter. It doesn't affect the duration of the state. At least by defoult it doesn't, as far as I know, and I haven't changed that

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes