Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just giving a heads up
Tag definitions on this site
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02]
which describes NTR as follows
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

What isn't quite clear is who is jealous
I have to assume it doesn't mean the player (because then it has to mean every player and they won't all have the same emotional reactions)
So that leaves the MC - so is Krowly the jealous sort - really don't think so - so no NTR
However for anyone who is worried about pairs of NPC's excluding Krowly having sex together (where Krowly can have sex with either, sometimes both of them)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By that definition the only ntr in this game is really when you take Juliette upstairs, and Alice gets jealous. Honestly the only thing I would consider ntr is if the dev makes any Alice x Male NPC scene a non-optional thing as she's the only one that could be considered a "Love Interest". With the way you can stop Jenna and Eric/Derek I think that's probably what the dev will do. The only time I recall any kind of "cheating" dialogue is when Krowly asks Taisha if Derek is ok with that sweet green titfuck.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
Am i completely retarded or why every download link leads me to a pdf file?

*nevermind found the link in the comments:)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know which scene with Mabel is concerned in this fix, but apparently the bug for "Mabel under the waterfall" scene is still not fixed (if someone could report it).

(See here for the description of the bug: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-359-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-8966986 )
You can do it yourself. The Patreon post with the newest version is always free for everyone. You just need a patreon account to comment on it.

Nvm you can't comment if you're not a patreon. Maybe Boobsgames will read it here though

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
You can do it yourself. The Patreon post with the newest version is always free for everyone. You just need a patreon account to comment on it.

Nvm you can't comment if you're not a patreon. Maybe Boobsgames will read it here though
Ok, thanks.

It's just that it's now an "old" (but minor) bug, which probably means that the author is not aware of it.

Reactions: Bob69
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes