Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Full save v0.359.1
Mega
Full save updated, it barely had things that worth update the save, nothing to unlock, if you have my previously full save is up to you download this one, you can go on with the old one pretty easily by just checking the changelog on BG's Patreon for the new scenes.

Reactions: Bob69

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
I've decided to translate the 0.358 walkthrough and, because PDF translators don't seem to want to keep the original formatting, I've got a tiny bit fed up with it. However, I did think up a good way (maybe?) to keep walkthroughs up-to-date. I've started a "Living Walkthrough" on google docs, where everyone can make edit suggestions that I, or anyone I give editor status to, will enact if they seem legit.

Here's the link:

With any luck this will turn out to be a good solution, and maybe even end up on the front page. I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but I haven't seen it on this site before and perhaps it might end up as the new standard for walkthroughs, who knows?

Reactions: aze123451

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
repeatable scenes with Fiona have doubled text: first shown on english, than on russian - is that bug already known? (game was started on english)

i really wish dev stop encrypt game so we can fix bugs and bad texts and translations byself like in old rpgm or renpy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
repeatable scenes with Fiona have doubled text: first shown on english, than on russian - is that bug already known? (game was started on english)

i really wish dev stop encrypt game so we can fix bugs and bad texts and translations byself like in old rpgm or renpy
A horse-cock sized +1 to this

Danny_Boy

Jun 9, 2020
I haven't played in a long time and I couldn't make money from simply farming like in earlier build. What's the simplest way to get cash?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Can someone help me unlocking the concentration spell? I am already at lvl 5 and when i study the books at the evening i get the same msg saying i should meditate at the waterfall when noone is around but i can't find the exact spot i tried almost every sqm with water at this point, what is the way? shoul i interact with something? ou cast some spell?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes