golem7

Aug 2, 2021
That's strange.

Are you sure the quest is not already activated (check in the activated quests log) ? AFAIK, this is the only reason to not get this quest.

For being sure, I've just started a new game, gone into the tavern, chatted with Carla and immediately she is talking of the "disappearance" of Fina (which starts the concerned quest):
View attachment 2190704
Ah got it, it was in the quest tab. Thanks!

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
This is an extremely rational argument. On that note, since you're capable of reason, you say your game is not Harem or NTR, correct?

Before you answer these questions, imagine giving choices like this to the player. Your game gravitates more towards Sharing, Netorase, Netorare and Netori, vs Harem. All I'm saying is adding dialogue choices that reinforce and reflect the fetishes in game, could increase immersion, thus increasing the intensity of the erotic impact; player will cum harder.
This game happens in a different universe with different societal norms. People are sex positive and they are not possessive. This may or may not be suitable for all tastes but it is what it is. What you want is flip the universe of this game. Reconstruct it from the scratch and make it earthlike just because you can't function without this:

1669480276520.png

You are not making a "rational" argument. You are rationalizing your wants.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This game happens in a different universe with different societal norms. People are sex positive and they are not possessive. This may or may not be suitable for all tastes but it is what it is. What you want is flip the universe of this game. Reconstruct it from the scratch and make it earthlike just because you can't function without this:
You are not making a "rational" argument. You are rationalizing your wants.
I mean sure, but at the same time Alice clearly gets jealous of Juliette, and Krowly specifically asks Taisha is Derek is okay with her giving him a titjob, so what you said doesn't always ring true.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I mean sure, but at the same time Alice clearly gets jealous of Juliette, and Krowly specifically asks Taisha is Derek is okay with her giving him a titjob, so what you said doesn't always ring true.
What does Taisha say when Krowly asks if Derek is okay with it? Does she say that Derek is okay with her giving Krolwy a titjob (Netorase)? Or does she give the titjob behind Derek's back (netorare)?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What does Taisha say when Krowly asks if Derek is okay with it? Does she say that Derek is okay with her giving Krolwy a titjob (Netorase)? Or does she give the titjob behind Derek's back (netorare)?
Basically that Derek would be fine with it. My point was more to the fact that not everyone in the game is as "sex positive" as some people think. Clearly Alice would prefer to have Krowly to herself, and the concept of jealousy DOES exist otherwise why would Krowly even ask?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Basically that Derek would be fine with it. My point was more to the fact that not everyone in the game is as "sex positive" as some people think. Clearly Alice would prefer to have Krowly to herself, and the concept of jealousy DOES exist otherwise why would Krowly even ask?
I see.

Hmm, so if Derek can get married. Can Krowly get married too, and give his wife permission to fuck the whole town?

Krowly: "Fina marry me!"
Fina: "Okay!"
Krowly: "Now that we're married, are you still going to get gang fucked by the whole town?"
Fina: "Yes of course darling."
Krowly: "Ohh nooo..!!!!" *KROWLY GETS A HARDON*
Fina: "But you can get fucked with me if you want, or you can join the men and fuck me too?" [BOOLEAN FLAG CONDITIONAL CHECK from portrait viewing earlier in the game, will Krolwly fuck her, or get fucked with her, or switch;does either based on how he feels?]

Jealousy makes things soo much more interesting. Conflict + Sexual stuff = very erotic. Good to know that content is in the game.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I see.

Hmm, so if Derek can get married. Can Krowly get married too, and give his wife permission to fuck the whole town?

Krowly: "Fina marry me!"
Fina: "Okay!"
Krowly: "Now that we're married, are you still going to get gang fucked by the whole town?"
Fina: "Yes of course darling."
Krowly: "Ohh nooo..!!!!" *KROWLY GETS A HARDON*
Fina: "But you can get fucked with me if you want, or you can join the men and fuck me too?" [BOOLEAN FLAG CONDITIONAL CHECK from portrait viewing earlier in the game, will Krolwly fuck her, or get fucked with her, or switch;does either based on how he feels?]
I don't think Krowly would marry anyone besides Alice considering she's the only I would qualify as a "Love Interest". I don't know what boobsgames plan is for Alice, but considering we can stop the Jenna and Derek scene from happening, it seems to me that we would be able to do the same to any Alice x Male (or Jaina) scene that could happen. Or at the very least we SHOULD be able to stop it as that starts going into ntr territory somewhat.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Before you answer these questions, imagine giving choices like this to the player. Your game gravitates more towards Sharing, Netorase, Netorare and Netori, vs Harem.
Or imagine not giving the slighest shit and doing whatever you want. Question regarding NTR is "What does the MC, Krowly feel ?"
and answer is - no jealousy whatsoever

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
However, Derek had a wife, her name was Matilda.
Once more completely missing the point (I have to assume deliberately because of the number of times the issue has been raised)
Whether or not Matilda/Derek experience jealous feelings is irrelevant
In fact whether any NPC or player experiences feeling of jealousy is irrelevant
It only matters whether the MC does (and that is defined by the developer)
And at this point in time there is no evidence the MC does

It is worth noting the outcome of an earlier discussion on this same topic led to the moderators removing the NTR tag
(Bob69, Facilus, PB5666, Snugglepuff - please correct me is I am mistaken)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
If he can snag an extra amount of $$$ a month, for simply not showing the women getting fucked by anyone else, wouldn't it make sense? He'd make more $$$, for essentially VERY little work, and that extra revenue could go towards something good for the game that would benefit everyone.

Code:
## let's make an extra $300-400.00 a month perhaps, with a few lines of code??
if playerWantsHarem == False:
     ShowSceneGirl(X)GettingFuckedByOtherGuys
My guess is Boobsgames doesn't agree with you
Possibly it is quite complicated and would commit Boobsgames to significant extra work on every subsequent update
Whatever the reason it is Boobsgames choice - Which may be monetary or may be purely artistic

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Me: "Hey boobs games, want 500 dollars a month for 1-2 hours of work? Just don't show the women getting fucked by anyone except Krowli."
BoobsGames: "Nah man, fuck off, this my game, I make it how i want."
This is it. Right here. The crucial point, that you keep deftly and obnoxiously sidestepping.
"It's not always about the money, Hakarlman."
BG has put in the content filters he feels covers the most potentially divisive content points while also minimizing its effect on what he actually wants to make, and now it's up to you to play the game as it is or don't.

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
When this game first released I tried it and had mixed feelings, so I decided to come back to it after it had more content. I've been reading through the comments debating whether or not to try it again yet and I have to say, you guys are damn convincing. The people praising the game really seem to enjoy it a lot more than other adult games. I get the impression it has a lot more depth to it than most. Those complaining about it almost exclusively sound like trolls or children shouting "this doesn't cater perfectly to me! Change it!" I especially enjoy boobsgames input as the developer. They obviously read these comments and (wisely) choose not to engage with the assholes while also making it clear that this is their game and they'll design it how they want. It makes me feel like they are someone that is passionate about this project and not trying to make a profit and drop it as quickly as possible. Frankly, there's a lot I would change about the game if it were MY game, but it's not. Kudos to boobsgame and (most) of this community! You've convinced me that I should not only try this game again now that it's more developed, but also that I should really give it the time it deserves, not just a few hours of sampling or skipping text to get to the good stuff.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
When this game first released I tried it and had mixed feelings, so I decided to come back to it after it had more content. I've been reading through the comments debating whether or not to try it again yet and I have to say, you guys are damn convincing. The people praising the game really seem to enjoy it a lot more than other adult games. I get the impression it has a lot more depth to it than most. Those complaining about it almost exclusively sound like trolls or children shouting "this doesn't cater perfectly to me! Change it!" I especially enjoy boobsgames input as the developer. They obviously read these comments and (wisely) choose not to engage with the assholes while also making it clear that this is their game and they'll design it how they want. It makes me feel like they are someone that is passionate about this project and not trying to make a profit and drop it as quickly as possible. Frankly, there's a lot I would change about the game if it were MY game, but it's not. Kudos to boobsgame and (most) of this community! You've convinced me that I should not only try this game again now that it's more developed, but also that I should really give it the time it deserves, not just a few hours of sampling or skipping text to get to the good stuff.
It is a favorite of mine, and as long as I can keep dudes off Alice it will continue to be (This might just be wishful thinking on my part) . Don't get the whole "adding harem would bring more money" argument as the dev makes quite a bit on patreon already. Hell I'm even a patron which is rare for me.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is great, there are some bits I don't really care for, but they might be favorites for others. The only sucky part is that there is only 1 boobsgames and so getting quality 2d art always takes time, if they could somehow multiply and speed this process up, that would be great.

Sidenote: does the MODT work with the current update?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes