Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That was sarcasm?
No, I was genuinely thanking the guy for sharing the information, now I know I don't need to download the game and play through it again trying to find new scenes, just gonna wait till more content is added. :)
Also thank you, cause of you I realised there was a way to make an auto-dash option and figured it out eventually.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
anyone have the full save,and can send to me?
There's no gallery so even with a full save you would have to go to the different locations to get the scenes. Much better if you just use and boost Krowley's(Main Characters) stats by about +30 all stats then use the cheat room to raise affection/relationship and play through the game yourself.

Reactions: JhOon

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
game is fun. but the combat is too rng heavy. no exp from monsters means you have to grind it with other shitty way like reading books and it took way too long to do. doesnt help the fact that theres no escape from battle option and most of the magics have a very high chance of missing.
also fuck those chicken bastards

Reactions: Zeca Suez

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah it worked... all You have to do is hit shift key 5 times to turn on sticky keys when the notificationn box pops up click the link thingy to open up setting for sticky keys and uncheck the option that makes sticky keys cancel out whenever you press 2 keys together and check the option that says pressing a key twice locks it as on... then when you play the game all you gotta do is double tap shift to enable auto-dashing in game.
P.S. : Also might wanna turn off the sound notification option when you hit sticky keys the beeps the computer make get annoying pretty fast -__-
well .. that's not a bad work around ... just hope the dev adds the option in game, I've seen it done in other games with same engine so shouldn't have a problem adding it, hope he reads this thread

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i cant seem to find the wine seller for jill scene.. pretty sure mine is the latest version because it has alice masturbation and carla sex scene

edit: found him on tuesday. i dont think he's appear on friday to monday, not sure about the other days, and im not sure if rain affects his appearance. at least for me, i can say that he appears on tuesday morning when the sky is clear

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i cant seem to find the wine seller for jill scene.. pretty sure mine is the latest version because it has alice masturbation and carla sex scene

edit: found him on tuesday. i dont think he's appear on friday to monday, not sure about the other days, and im not sure if rain affects his appearance. at least for me, i can say that he appears on tuesday morning when the sky is clear
I seem to recall seeing him there on a rainy day. x___x and yes he is not there on Friday, not sure if he also skips the weekend but you will only find him there during the morning or day time he is gone by the evening.

how to get carla's scene?
Go to the cheat room by interacting with the right side wall of Krowley's basement bottom-right corner... then interact with carla there to raise affection to atleast 15 since her normal affection system is bugged. after that you just have to go check her downstairs tavern room every night, one of the nights she will be standing there with her thicc ass hanging out and you can chose to fuck that beautiful large ass of her vagina. be warned though sleeping will her will cost the entire night and you will not recover HP/MP since you will be doing her all night... you do get One free meal at her tavern though.

well .. that's not a bad work around ... just hope the dev adds the option in game, I've seen it done in other games with same engine so shouldn't have a problem adding it, hope he reads this thread
I think the Engine is VX ace... same one that a few other games Ive seen which actually had buttons that fast forwarded not just dashing but the entire game... I think Orc of Vengeance had a button/feature like that. those are really convenient. But I do hope the Dev atleast adds an auto-dash feature.

Reactions: blulaz and kylejpn

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how can I get more panties??
More than three ? you can't
The three needed for the demon Jimm are found in the following locations :-
Get Astra's from her house I think.
Get Alice's from her brother during the evening/afternoon
Get Finna's by visiting the Waterfall where she bathes, better be healed up cause you get in a fight there but you have Finna on your side so winning is not that tough.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
When I want to edit my save i miss two files to see what I do on the game but when I look at the game files I don't find them and when I use the only file I have don't support it I need help please.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
When I want to edit my save i miss two files to see what I do on the game but when I look at the game files I don't find them and when I use the only file I have don't support it I need help please.
As it says it might in your first pic, the files you're looking for are in the Game.rgss3a. you need to unpack it to access the files. I recommend using All Decrypter. you just need to select the game.rgss3a file using it and you can extract all the files within.

for your convience:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am not sure why this happens but the way I worked around it is saving the edited file in a seperate folder then going into the game and making a save in the slot I want the edited file to go in then closing the game and renaming the edited file with the name/number of the newly created save file and replacing the new save with the edited save. It seems to work that way. I am sure someone else has a better solution. But that's the way it works for me.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any cheats in this game?
Depends on what kinda result you desire. there is a cheat room in Krowley's basement, and you can easily use save editors to boost the MC's stats. also the question has been answered several times before you can use the search function in any thread to quickly scan it for the information you are looking for... just click on the search bar, then from the drop down menu sellect "search this thread" and type in a keyword like "cheats" and hit enter. :)

Reactions: z_quintana

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
%100 save ?
Would be pointless since you would still have to go to the specific locations at the correct times to trigger scenes. There is no gallery yet but there is a cheat room to boost affection and you can use Save editor to boost all stats by +30 which should be enough to make the MC nearly unbeatable, don't raise the level via save editor though since you will miss out on spells you get when leveling up, you can try raising the mount of exp he has to raise levels that way.

Reactions: peter358
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes