blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
does anyone know hot to get this new scene?

When at night Jill asking Krowly to cum for her again, now it's possible to do it. (Author of text Jack White
you need to fap before going to bed. when you already meet jill, there should be 3 outcomes. 1. you fap normally and choose where to cum 2. drunk jill comes to your room mid fap and you will cum on her and she'll think its a weird cream or smth or 3. she will comes to your room mid fap and think you're a male dancer/prostitute. she will gives you 10 gold during this event. to trigger the new scene, you need to get the 3rd outcome, and the new scene is only extra dialogue where you can choose to cum on her again and she will give you extra gold

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how does one obtain the new "Reading of the mind" spell?
Interact with the books to the left of Krowley's bed to get Reading of the mind and the other spell that is called something like knowing yourself or someshit and it tells you Krowley's stats like how many times he came and stuff like that If I remember correctly.
can the futa/trans be turned off??
Yeah it is in the options if you turn the gay filter on you won't see any content where the MC Krowley gets the D for loosing or chosing to do so and stuff like that.
Yup that's the one... thanks :)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone got an art rip? While i could do it myself the thing i use on RPG maker games is slow and awkward.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
are the animations for chibi only? full-sized scenes are also animated? from the previews it looks like chibi only..

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
are the animations for chibi only? full-sized scenes are also animated? from the previews it looks like chibi only..
Sprites and a few Animated Scenes/CG too. one of the Nun's BJ's is animates... and another BJ is animated though I can't remember which one. Not sure if any intercourse scenes are animated yet.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Been quite a while since I played this, was there any scene replay or gallery function in the game? Might have been answered in the thread but I've having trouble with the search function. Mostly just want to check out the goblin scenes.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Been quite a while since I played this, was there any scene replay or gallery function in the game? Might have been answered in the thread but I've having trouble with the search function. Mostly just want to check out the goblin scenes.
Short answer is No... but scenes are rewatchable once you unlock them and as you progress through the story far enough you can rewatch almost all scenes.

Reactions: Minipax84

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh god what did I do now?
We are framing you for Witch craft :devilish: the king's men are gonna be showing up to your place any moment now :LOL:
No no... someone was asking some questions and I suggested they seek you out for a more official answer.
It was this post that I was suggesting seek you out.

Oct 4, 2017
Jill doesn't seem to be spawning in my game, I'm several weeks in with no sign of her. Is there something I need to do in order to get her to appear?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the futa orc doesn't appear.. what i must do?
Futa Orc ? ... as far as I know there's no Futa orc just a male orc that ass rapes crowley if you have gay content on and drink too much with him.
Jill doesn't seem to be spawning in my game, I'm several weeks in with no sign of her. Is there something I need to do in order to get her to appear?
Report the bug ? since she seems to show up in around a week no matter what.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
any scene with readhead elf in the elf village
Haven't found any yet... but on Friday night the Guard Elf is not there anymore... and you can walk up to the mansion door but interacting with the door gives you the same old dialogue... have not tried it with Non-boobied Krowley though only Futa Krowley.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes