Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
This game looks great, but im having an issue where theres a 1-2 second delay just moving in a direction, or doing anything else in the game actually. Is anyone else having this issue? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.
IIRC, there’s an option in the display menu for ‘custom cursor’ or something similar, turning that off should help

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Is there an easier way to make money? Or maybe just a money cheat?

Also, is it just me that doeesn't get it, but how do you search for spesific things in the different threads? Whenever I try to limit it to this I get results from all over the site...

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
This game is pretty good if not for the lack of AOE on a RPG game we have some attacks like Ice Needles & Fire Arrows but can only focus on one target with 20-30% of fail seriously if you're lucky you get raped by the lamias and pixies if not... And when you talk with someone like the pixie to fuck one of them the time don't freeze around you so when you end a fight the next one begin immediately because they keep waiting around you to beat you if you're not fast they keep spawing and then you're lock in a damn loop (Yeah I was trap like that because I save before the Alraune and didn't learn the Return spell) . Thanks to Rose and her Snowball potions they're lifesaver in this game.
Capture.PNG

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone else encountered a bug where the bars for lust and hunger on the HUD have disappeared? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
if anyone saying battles in this game rely too much on rng, that's right, by sheer luck I defeated succubus on lv1...
You need just edit the save and raise all stats by 30 and MC becomes OP enough to win every fight. don't raise level though or you will miss out on special spells he gains with levels you can raise exp to level up with spells.

where the fuel for magic circle ?
Talk to mistress on top of the ruined tower for 2 days.
Get Busty slime jelly from the hole/den on the way to the waterfall where Finna bathes in the evening.use slime to make the circle strong enough.
Get Magic polen by defeating the Alarune in the Fairy forest.
Go to the elven camp at night to trade magic polen with the Elf junkie in exchange for elven root/fuel for the magic circle.
Is there an easier way to make money? Or maybe just a money cheat?
Just add the money in.

Or you can ingame chose to go outside the house which will make krowley ask if you wanna dress appropriately for the night Chose yes... next day sell the cloak for 60 gold and then at night chose "yes" while going out again and it will generate another cloak to sell the next day. 60 Gold per day is pretty good money.

how to get the threesome with astra and her mom?
Not in game yet.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Do you guys have an other walkthrough. I can’t completed the first mission “ mrs.ironheart “. Pls help me
Explain which mission you cannot complete ? if it is the one which you get from Carla when she says Finna Ironheart disappears every evening then here is how you finish it :-
When it is evening time go south and out of the forest into the village then tavel down for a bit and then turn Right/east and go through the winding path across the small stream of water and then to the east some more ... to the south eastern side there is a path to another map where there is a waterfall at which Finna takes a bath every evening and MC can spy on her fantastic tits and raise his lust or fap to her if his lust is high enough.

Anyone got a clue on how to get this scene?
View attachment 278670
Don't think that's in game yet, better summon @rebelphoenix to answer that one.

Hi, guys! How do i unlock the threesome sex scene between Eric, Jaina and Krowly?
Ughhhh I have answered this so many times check this post and the ones below it for a save file right before getting the scene if you want it.
SAVE FULL PLS
Save pls?
Does anyone have a recent save? I just lost my old one.
Guys you don't need a save since there is no gallery, just start a game go to the cheat room and raise affection like a madman If you are not interested in playing through the game but if you wanna see the scenes you will still have to interact with the characters but if you still want a save then the post below this one has a savegame with some of the last updates content completed and edited to add +30 to all stats so MC is nearly invincible. Oh cheat room is accessed by interacting with the right hand side wall in the bottom right corner of Krowley's basement.

Reactions: milk255 and ggqq

tommy123987

Aug 16, 2018
Explain which mission you cannot complete ? if it is the one which you get from Carla when she says Finna Ironheart disappears every evening then here is how you finish it :-
When it is evening time go south and out of the forest into the village then tavel down for a bit and then turn Right/east and go through the winding path across the small stream of water and then to the east some more ... to the south eastern side there is a path to another map where there is a waterfall at which Finna takes a bath every evening and MC can spy on her fantastic tits and raise his lust or fap to her if his lust is high enough.
did this game have minimap?

tommy123987

Aug 16, 2018
1554775602424.png
i don't see her

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
did this game have minimap?
Nope... or Not yet. Not sure if the developer is planning or adding one... I already memorised the map so I don't see the need of one x__x

Go there during the Evening... the screen shot you are showing is of Night time. Go just before that to see her.

To the best of my knowledge it's not in the game yet.
Thank you for clarifying that I was wondering about that image too.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes