Grex

Mar 22, 2018
There are many times the game feels like Xcom. Take the spell Freezing for instance. There are some fights where it will just miss 4x in a row. To top that, Freezing just doesn't work at all. It says it has a 20% chance to paralyze, I've used it enough to get it to Freezing + and not once did it freeze or paralyze a single target. I have the blue flame crystal equipped and it wasn't until I got Freezing + that it finally froze a target. I remember playing like a year back and Freezing was a pretty powerful spell, it was how I beat the ghost outside the witch tower pretty early on. It's hard to justify ever using that spell, when icicle hits 3x and does way way more damage usually. Add to that it doesn't ever freeze or 'paralyze' a target and doesn't seem to have any synergy with the blue fire crystal (it's supposed to add 10% chance to freeze). Oh and another thing, Freezing is a slower casting spell, so even if you have high agility it will always cast slower than icicle too, it's a fun way to make Krowly into a punchingbag.
I played the game from the begining a few updates ago, and freezing is my most used spell (as the paralysis effect was the only way to defeat the busty elf for me), and i can guarantee that the paralysis works. Though i must admit that it may take a few hits to apply, and sometimes the enemy or Krowly died before.
Remember that spells, as everything else in the game, progress based on proficiency (So to make them usefull it is nessesary to use them a lot and level them up.)

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
Lizzy is under special. In order to use her you need an empty jar that you can find on the table in Krowly's house, then beat up the slime girl in the forest cave. After that you need to feed the slime 15x, you can do this by fapping before bed. When Lizzy finally spawns you need to feed her 3x to have her full and then you can use her in battle. She has 2 moves, heal and boobslam, which adds wet status to anything it hits, has a small chance to stun too. In order to heal in combat with her you need to charge her lp guage, so guard/attack and then every 5 points can be spent as a heal. Recharging her is pretty easy too as you just go to items > key items and select the slime jar and every time you have excess lust points feed Lizzy (this is also a good way to make sure you don't get destroyed in certain fights as you can dump excess lust anytime).
i mean how to do the Night guest quest ? It said lizzy got out of the jar and ran out of sperm for 3 days
Plus where to find the scarlet flower

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
i mean how to do the Night guest quest ? It said lizzy got out of the jar and ran out of sperm for 3 days
Make sure she cannot be summoned into battle and then starve her for a few days, she will leave and visit the other men in the village to get her fill. As for the flower, this post mentions where they happened to find it. I don't think I've done the quest for that yet though.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
You can find scarlet flowers anywhere, but they seem to appear more often in the more dangerous areas. I pulled one from the forest and three each from the wasteland northwest of town and the elf/orc forest.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I played the game from the begining a few updates ago, and freezing is my most used spell (as the paralysis effect was the only way to defeat the busty elf for me), and i can guarantee that the paralysis works. Though i must admit that it may take a few hits to apply, and sometimes the enemy or Krowly died before.
Remember that spells, as everything else in the game, progress based on proficiency (So to make them usefull it is nessesary to use them a lot and level them up.)
I guess we should tell the boobsgames to unfix that bug.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1670032172833.png

DondoMida

Nov 8, 2021
Can't progress "Restoration" quest because Juliette isn't teaching kids. Is it a bug or I need to make her teach kids during daytime?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has anyone found what goes into the stone dragon's empty eye sockets (the one at the end of the goblin cave, just before the mine/bandit area?

Aug 28, 2018
Any advice for defeating the ghost in front of the tower for the summon succubus quest? I read the walkthrough but all it states is "She is quite a tough fight and it may take many times to take her down. Once she is defeated, you’ll be able to enter the tower." Each time I vs them I get one shotted. I'm about a level 4 and need like 81 points to get to the next level which is taking a hell of a time to get to.. Any tips would be grand.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Any advice for defeating the ghost in front of the tower for the summon succubus quest? I read the walkthrough but all it states is "She is quite a tough fight and it may take many times to take her down. Once she is defeated, you’ll be able to enter the tower." Each time I vs them I get one shotted. I'm about a level 4 and need like 81 points to get to the next level which is taking a hell of a time to get to.. Any tips would be grand.
Fireball until you proc aflame and then try to put her to sleep, or you can use Freezing and hope you freeze her and then go ham. If you have Lizzy (slime girl summon), she can boobslap which can stun and causes the wet status (makes ice magic hit harder). You have a few options.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help please, Grandma asks us to find the Marvin sheep, but I ran everywhere and didn't see ... I lost something? Thank you in advance.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Guys a help please, Grandma asks us to find the Marvin sheep, but I ran everywhere and didn't see ... I lost something? Thank you in advance.
It spawns in 5 places: by Fina/Astra's house; in the forest area at the bottom right; near where Fina bathes in the waterfall area; the mountains if you go north of where Eric's fort is 2 screens; west of the witches tower on the same screen.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes