pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How to cum on Jill's butt? I see this picture in the CGRIP follder
There are a few (still ?) unused pictures in the game.

This one (i.e. "jess ass 3.png") is one of them; which means you can't see it in the game currently (nor "activate" it neither, of course).

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think there is not enough Jess scenes) View attachment 2220923
100% we need more Jill. Samantha content would be appreciated too!
How to cum on Jill's butt? I see this picture in the CGRIP follder
View attachment 2223908
cumming soon?
This game needs a rework for its xp system and relationship points. Because few games in here are so excessively grindy.
I recently went through it all and it's really not that bad. The start is rough, like really really rough, but that is like most rpgs. You are a level 1 doofus, ofc if you fight anything it will destroy you. If you just do the quests you can do, when you can do them, eventually you won't be a wet noodle in combat. Some of the harder fights are the succubus and the ghost girl, everything else is more or less balanced out with you having more levels under your belt and more spells. There are a few bits where you may have to rely on some save scummery, like in my latest game I beelined for the slime girl and good luck dodging the slimes perfectly before fighting her. She can be beaten at level 1 and if you do that bit you can get a nice chunk of xp and start working towards getting the slime girl summon (which is a massive upgrade in combat). The only issue I encountered was the spell Freezing not working at rank 1, but boobsgames said it was bugged and so it should work with the next update.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
is there a lot of futa scenes or just a little?
Most of them happen if you do the big tiddy potion quest and let Krowly keep them, depending on how you define 'futa'. So they're easy to avoid or find. The bard in the inn is packing and there's elves with dongs way down south. Probably a few more I can't think of.

Feb 22, 2020
is there a lot of futa scenes or just a little?
technically they're all just dickgirls but yeah there's quite a bit. south of the elf town it's basically all futas and femboys, some gay orcs, with a couple of busty mages, the occasional nun sprinkled in. the mistress in the tower is optional futa, same for eric you don't have to transform him.

it's all optional tho, as long as you don't lose combat. well except for your aunt. your futa aunt is gonna fuck you no matter what.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
technically they're all just dickgirls but yeah there's quite a bit. south of the elf town it's basically all futas and femboys, some gay orcs, with a couple of busty mages, the occasional nun sprinkled in. the mistress in the tower is optional futa, same for eric you don't have to transform him.

it's all optional tho, as long as you don't lose combat. well except for your aunt. your futa aunt is gonna fuck you no matter what.
can Alice make her have dick by give her some potion or spell ?

Feb 22, 2020
can Alice make her have dick by give her some potion or spell ?
nope. the girls in town are more of a harem. you can't give any of the girls dicks but you can turn eric into a futa. Black lingerie will give some girls an alternate appearance. It works on Alice, Rose, Eric, and Jaina. You just need to equip it on them when they're in your party with you. Alice, Grandma, Carla, and the goblin girl also have an alternate appearance for cum inflation, you just need to use Big Load potion before you fuck them.

Reactions: ProPlay

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
nope. the girls in town are more of a harem. you can't give any of the girls dicks but you can turn eric into a futa. Black lingerie will give some girls an alternate appearance. It works on Alice, Rose, Eric, and Jaina. You just need to equip it on them when they're in your party with you. Alice, Grandma, Carla, and the goblin girl also have an alternate appearance for cum inflation, you just need to use Big Load potion before you fuck them.
I think you meant Julliette. Alice is the childhood friend. But yeah you don't give town girls dicks.

1670810897138.png 1670810933163.png

Reactions: auserrandomname

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I'm moving from patreon to substar and boost. Could a moderator please replace the patreon link in the first post with these two? Thank you :)

Also, if it's not a porblem, please delete tumblr and gumroad links, the tumblr isn't active for years, and gumroad isn't working for me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.400.jpg

Version 0.400 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
, Translated and updated by BerowBear
The saves from the previous version will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SoreteMalfoy

Nov 2, 2017
Hey im having trouble with "At service quest". I have to investigate more, but i dont know where to go next i searched for ruined temples but nothing happens

Feb 22, 2020
I'm moving from patreon to substar and boost. Could a moderator please replace the patreon link in the first post with these two? Thank you :)

Also, if it's not a porblem, please delete tumblr and gumroad links, the tumblr isn't active for years, and gumroad isn't working for me
Why are you switching? Issues with patreon incest rules?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes