Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey im having trouble with "At service quest". I have to investigate more, but i dont know where to go next i searched for ruined temples but nothing happens
At Service is incomplete. If you mean the other new one, to save Topless Fridays (a task worthy of Hercules), do the following;
Make sure you've spoken to Iss, Volt, and lastly Eric. The rest is really simple.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Thought that a full number might mean more content, another month I'll give a miss.

Want more bimbo Eric content or finally going for preggo, by jove

Feb 22, 2020
From the What's new: Adds 3 new characters...
I think it's safe to assume that this Volt is one of them.
Except they aren't anywhere. No femboy knight south of the elves, no paladin, and the robot chick at the monastery only says '...' when you talk to her on sunday. Iss' hint was "my partner, he.. ahem.. she had an incident"

it's fucking stupid that we're supposed to just know who to talk to about the key before talking to eric

edit: the femboy facefuck is the existing femboys, my bad. thought it was supposed to be the new 'monk' character

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Except they aren't anywhere. No femboy knight south of the elves, no paladin, and the robot chick at the monastery only says '...' when you talk to her on sunday. Iss' hint was "my partner, he.. ahem.. she had an incident"

it's fucking stupid that we're supposed to just know who to talk to about the key before talking to eric
I haven't played this update yet, but that femboy knight has been in the game since 3.5.4. Has he disappeared ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who the fuck is Volt? I've played the shit out of this game and I have no idea who that is
Try reading the changelog... It's amazing the things you find in it. Like new character names or when some new events are supposed to take place!

Or, now bear with me on this, or you interact with the new characters multiple times and at various times of the day, and pay attention to what they say. That's all it took for me to be able to have Krowly save Topless Fridays and have a new thing in the church for him to fap to.
In fact paying attention to what characters are saying when you talk to them is usually the best way, this time being followed by exercising common sense based on your knowledge of other characters.

I haven't played this update yet, but that femboy knight has been in the game since 3.5.4. Has he disappeared ?
Still where he was before.

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
Try reading the changelog... It's amazing the things you find in it. Like new character names or when some new events are supposed to take place!

Or, now bear with me on this, or you interact with the new characters multiple times and at various times of the day, and pay attention to what they say. That's all it took for me to be able to have Krowly save Topless Fridays and have a new thing in the church for him to fap to.
In fact paying attention to what characters are saying when you talk to them is usually the best way, this time being followed by exercising common sense based on your knowledge of other characters.

Still where he was before.
can u help mb? where we can find a key? from whom

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes