pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i renamed it but it wont be recognised as a save file from the game
It is for me (remember that according to the file name, it's concerning the slot 24).

capture1.jpg
capture2.jpg
capture3.jpg

BTW, this save file is apparently configured to use the Russian language.

Last edited:

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
New femboi is pretty hot. cant wait for more scenes with him. also since theres a lot of nuns and you help the church, a nun outfit would be pretty nice in the future.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sooo...
Where did Conlan and Diana go?
My guess is that they are now meant to be at the new camp. Am I right?
Haven't found them yet. Also, Melissa seems to have taken her precautions. You can only visit her now by using teleport.

Feb 22, 2020
Sooo...
Where did Conlan and Diana go?
My guess is that they are now meant to be at the new camp. Am I right?
Yeah it's sorta dumb, this update removed their content basically, since the quest moves them to camp but you can't actually do the quest, only start it. I dunno. Maybe their scene triggers still happen at the normal times but I doubt it.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'm slowly losing my mind here. I found the Old Church during a random hunt like normal, but as soon as I got a quest to FIND said old church, it refuses to appear. Am I doing something wrong?

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
Some questions, if I have a previous version, do I have to uninstall that version and install the new or most recent one, or does this version that I have update itself? And if it does not update itself, how do I install only that update?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes