pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm slowly losing my mind here. I found the Old Church during a random hunt like normal, but as soon as I got a quest to FIND said old church, it refuses to appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Once you've got the "strange gem", you can try to reach the abandoned church randomly during a hunt scene with Eric to complete the quest (you can even do it before having the gem, but you won't be able to get the painting, of course). But there is only 1 chance out of (4*9=)36 during each try (it's completely random); though you may try 3 times during each hunting.

So, the best way for that is to follow the quest (i.e. by investigating): this way you'll reach the concerned church for sure (just by talking with Eric - automatic before the dialog concerning the hunting). See here for instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-400-0-boobsgames.18692/post-9592266

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Red

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Paladin never appearing on friday with all quests done means that my save file is broken, right?

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
oh god 90% is gay and futa sex 10% is nomal sex wow
Yeah for me this is the worst thing about this game. I'm totaly not interested in gay and futa content, but unfortunatly there is a lot of futa characters and gay scenes (at least you can disable gay content).
In my opinion if authors of this game would concentrate only on hetero scenes it would be much better game and if someone want futa and gay content, than it is always possible to make other version of this game where you have most gay and futa content. This way authors would make people more content with this game.

Reactions: LeRoy2299

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've lost track of this over time, there was a photo Fina gave Krowley that went above his bed, how do you get that?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The fuck do i put in this painting/tapestry
The key from Volt in the Paladin's camp.

oh god 90% is gay and futa sex 10% is nomal sex wow
Wrong. It's majority heterosexual sexual content.
In order to have the figures you've posted, you must be explicitly looking for gay and/or Futa foremost.

In the village there's three men, eight women, a goblin, a succubus and a goo-girl that Krowly can have sex with.
Outside of the village there's one of each of the Elves, male and female Orcs, Battle Nuns, Snake-girls, Plant-girl, Goblins, Elf treasure hunter (female), Elf Blacksmith (female), Witch in the tower (can go both ways), Village of Goblins that Krowly gets to fuck to knock them up etc etc.

Now, go troll elsewhere.

Yeah for me this is the worst thing about this game. I'm totaly not interested in gay and futa content, but unfortunatly there is a lot of futa characters and gay scenes (at least you can disable gay content).
In my opinion if authors of this game would concentrate only on hetero scenes it would be much better game and if someone want futa and gay content, than it is always possible to make other version of this game where you have most gay and futa content. This way authors would make people more content with this game.
In other words, you don't want this game at all.
Go play another game, because its sexual content and themes isn't going to change.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
If you talked to all the right persons, said church will show up as a separate item in Erik's Hunt dialogue.
I can't believe I missed one person to talk to. Ugh... Never playing this tired again.
edit: I just had a weird bug. Brother Volt is standing outside the tower, wandering around. But he's ALSO inside his tent in panties.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does the game have perma missable scenes? Do I absolutely have to play with a walkthrough?
Haven't come across anything that can be missed yet.
A walkthrough isn't a must-have, but it will be very helpful to use.

Word of warning, there's a lot of grinding of skills/relationship points with some light survival mechanics.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes