lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Some questions, if I have a previous version, do I have to uninstall that version and install the new or most recent one, or does this version that I have update itself? And if it does not update itself, how do I install only that update?
Download, unzip, copy/paste into the old folder, overwrite when prompted

Change the name of the folder to reflect the new version number

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Download, unzip, copy/paste into the old folder, overwrite when prompted
No. Never do that. Download new version and play it. copy your save files to the folder with new version if you want, but don't try to merge folders
yes patreon is being a pain in the ass to a lot to developers lately because of it's rules
No, it has nothing to do with patreon rules

Reactions: TempTitle

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Some questions, if I have a previous version, do I have to uninstall that version and install the new or most recent one, or does this version that I have update itself? And if it does not update itself, how do I install only that update?
Download the new version and copy your save files to the folder with new version if you want, but don't try to merge folders. If you install the game using itchio launcher it will be updating automatically

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Sam bathing. 4 variants ??
I always have 1 scene with one picture, I do not see variations of pictures or events:unsure:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Sam bathing. 4 variants ??
I always have 1 scene with one picture, I do not see variations of pictures or events:unsure:
4 variants means 4 pictures were added. For this scene these are Sam's normal bathing illustration and 3 variant of it with different combinations of cum on her boobs and face

Last edited:
Reactions: lexx228

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm slowly losing my mind here. I found the Old Church during a random hunt like normal, but as soon as I got a quest to FIND said old church, it refuses to appear. Am I doing something wrong?
If you talked to all the right persons, said church will show up as a separate item in Erik's Hunt dialogue.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
I'm kinda amazed at how much content is being added to this game with each update,i'm waiting for the game to be fully completed and i do not check these updates in game,but when i read the changelog i'm like damn,they not only add new scenes they update/rework previous ones,props to the developers and everyone involved

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sooo...
Where did Conlan and Diana go?
My guess is that they are now meant to be at the new camp. Am I right?
Haven't found them yet. Also, Melissa seems to have taken her precautions. You can only visit her now by using teleport.
They're both at the new camp at Melissa's tower.
The Order being camped at the tower also removes the access point on the third level to get to see her. Teleport directly still works.

NTR tag has been removed or I'm wrong?
Yes it was removed. There was and is no NTR according to the rule for the tag.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes