doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
It a bug i think I mean it happens to me too..On Tuesday Monday i went to the Mansion of the Event, i don't see anyone thing or body over there but after random tapping around the Area i found it.. It doesn't display icon of character but can see the scenes!!! It like character r invisible..
I see, thx man

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
It a bug i think I mean it happens to me too..On Tuesday Monday i went to the Mansion of the Event, i don't see anyone thing or body over there but after random tapping around the Area i found it.. It doesn't display icon of character but can see the scenes!!! It like character r invisible..
Sounds like something could be wrong with your game instalation (old file didn't have sprites for sunbathing Astra and Jill). Like you instaled some mods or haven't updated the game properly maybe. I suggest you to install the game via itchio launcher, undate it using only it, and don't install any mods

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game is so baffling. The content and art is good but the progression is just, strange. Is it patreons voting on it or something? Because it feels sometimes like what's picked for options is just completely random. I like the sound of the threesome but I mostly would like to just get some more pure and simple sex scenes with tit Crowley, or at least some more smexy feminization of the friend, maybe even putting him in chastity. Feminizing others is such a rare thing nowadays I thought it was hot as hell to get it here.

Meanwhile, there was an actual story about growing a sanctum and the elven war or something and an orkish village and that uhhh, doesn't seem to be moving much. (Succubus scene notwithstanding)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
not sure if that dude is trolling, but all he seems to do is beg for 'plz full save plz' across multiple games
Sadly that happens a lot.
Would also explain why I put him on my ignore list, because I couldn't remember why I'd done it until you mentioned that.

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
boobsgames Bug: If you interact with the busty goblin in the first level of the goblin cave, she stays on the screen, blocking the view and making navigation in the cave nearly impossible. She also stays on the screen after teleporting home. I got rid of her by triggering the cooking routine in Krowlys kitchen.
Also, sometimes Krowly cannot join Jaina and Erik in Eriks camp. He just remarks "that's hot" and then steps back. Maybe because of low lust ? But even after raising lust the situation stays the same, effectively blocking the possibility for hunting that day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames Bug: If you interact with the busty goblin in the first level of the goblin cave, she stays on the screen, blocking the view and making navigation in the cave nearly impossible. She also stays on the screen after teleporting home. I got rid of her by triggering the cooking routine in Krowlys kitchen.
Also, sometimes Krowly cannot join Jaina and Erik in Eriks camp. He just remarks "that's hot" and then steps back. Maybe because of low lust ? But even after raising lust the situation stays the same, effectively blocking the possibility for hunting that day.
I'll check it. If you envounter bug like this usually it helps to press "W" two times to fix it. It's becouse of the low lust. Well, they are busy like you can see, they don't want to go hunting xD

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Any way to make the text box messages appear instantly? For faster talking, instead of having to constantly press enter to move the conversations?
That would help significantly considering the heavy grinding this game demands.
Also I think the game would improve with cutting pointless texts like the "home sweet home" krowley say when using the return spell or the "*yawn" every single morning. Considering you will perform those actions hundreds of times, having the text pop up every single time is detrimental, maybe a 1/5 chance to happen.

AMSan

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry, but anyone knows where to find Mother Sabrina? I dont found her, even in the ruins or the monastery ruins near the Orc camp

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, but anyone knows where to find Mother Sabrina? I dont found her, even in the ruins or the monastery ruins near the Orc camp
She and the other nuns can be found in the monastery after you finish the Matter of the Order quest.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Well, they are busy like you can see, they don't want to go hunting xD
That's certainly plausible :giggle:

In the meantime, I have found another buggy goblin: when visiting the Goblin cave during a hunt wearing the goblin armor, the first goblin you encounter offers snu-snu, notwithstanding Erik is with you. She keeps doing this, leading to a loop of her asking and Krowly saying he's not in the mood. It appears she didn't got the memo that this behaviour was fixed in 0.359. The goblins further down the cave behave as expected by offering combat.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes