Sep 12, 2019
I'm doing something wrong here? I can't find the dungeon where Eric is supposed to get a upgrade/curse from the mysterious priestess. I keep only finding the same dungeons over and over again.
1673577345323.png

Dec 9, 2022
So I am actually having trouble accessing Iss's house in the elven forest. Could anybody help me out with this, she no longer appears in the village and I have tried using eye of the beholder to see if there's a path. I currently see nothing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm doing something wrong here? I can't find the dungeon where Eric is supposed to get a upgrade/curse from the mysterious priestess. I keep only finding the same dungeons over and over again.
View attachment 2307435
You can go there by talking to Eric, if you're on the actual quest.

I'm having a few issues in game right now. Iss isn't appearing, and I can't access Melissa's tower after installing the new update. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?
Iss not appearing I can't comment on, but you should be able to get into Melissa's tower by teleporting there.

Regarding Melissa's tower though, have The Order arrived and set up camp?
If so, then I'd say that's why you can't get in normally.

:EDIT:

So I am actually having trouble accessing Iss's house in the elven forest. Could anybody help me out with this, she no longer appears in the village and I have tried using eye of the beholder to see if there's a path. I currently see nothing.
Make sure it's the forest area south of the spa, and it's bottom left area.
Cross over the water parts with lily pads.

Sep 12, 2019
You can go there by talking to Eric, if you're on the actual quest.
Could you more specific please? I'm trying to trigger the quest "The matter of [the Order]" but according to the walkthrough, i need to make Eric gain at least one improved sword from the mysterious priestess, but i can't find her on a hunt no matter what i do. So, as you can see, i'm pretty confused.

EDIT: Nevermind, i finally found one ruin after 3 fucking in game hours trying random hunts with Eric.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
Anyone knows how to get to Iss's house? I know it's at the west side of the forest but I can't get to it or I don't know how to. Can anyone tell me how?

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Why did the flower girl titfuck illustration get replaced? It looked pretty good to me. Have there been other illustrations that got replaced in previous updates? This is the only one I know of.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to get to Iss's house? I know it's at the west side of the forest but I can't get to it or I don't know how to. Can anyone tell me how?
It's not in the normal forest. It's in the futa elves' forest. To get there keep going down until you reach the elves' village. Elves' forest will be right under that. Her house is at the bottom near a swampy area.

Jan 17, 2022
It's not in the normal forest. It's in the futa elves' forest. To get there keep going down until you reach the elves' village. Elves' forest will be right under that. Her house is at the bottom near a swampy area.
Yea I know it's beyond the elven trade post. I'm in the elven forest, tried crossing the pond but I couldn't or at least not know how to get to the elevated house I see beyond which I assume is Iss's house.
I just couldn't get beyond the 1st lilypad strip that leads you into the island.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yea I know it's beyond the elven trade post. I'm in the elven forest, tried crossing the pond but I couldn't or at least not know how to get to the elevated house I see beyond which I assume is Iss's house.
I just couldn't get beyond the 1st lilypad strip that leads you into the island.
Then try another. It's like a maze. Some crossings lead to dead ends. You need to find the right one to start.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017

Reactions: leechurch
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes