Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
You can only feed Lizzy after you have met her for the first time. She first appears after you came for the 10th time in the jar before you go to sleep. After that, you can feed her by "using" the jar in key items on yourself, which makes her come out of said jar.
If the option to come into the jar at night never appeared after you fulfilled all criteria, there is definitively something fishy going on.
Yeah met all criteria long ago but wont work, but i figured out that I can just cheat her jar into my inventory by interacting with her in the gallery mod. I dont think it'll cause trouble since she isnt connected to any quest before you let her out. fingers crossed x). I have not used gallery mod before tho only on a "gallery mod only save file".

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah met all criteria long ago but wont work, but i figured out that I can just cheat her jar into my inventory by interacting with her in the gallery mod. I dont think it'll cause trouble since she isnt connected to any quest before you let her out. fingers crossed x). I have not used gallery mod before tho only on a "gallery mod only save file".
Aren't those mods outdated ? Outdated mods are the most likely culprits for breaking a game if you ask me.
Anyway, I don't use them (nor cheats for that matter) so you are on your own there.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Dob't use the mods with the current version, and don't cheat with quest items if you don't want the game to break. The safe cheats are in the cheat room

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.401.jpg

Version 0.401 with RTP.

by Harmless Arachnid
WaB Guide 0.400 eng by Krawgel
WaB Guide 0.400 eng machine translation (from rus) by ate80
WaB Guide 0.400 esp machine translation (from rus) by ate80
Translated and updated by BerowBear
The saves from the previous version will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
still unsure how to help the nun near the elves
it's not something you can do in game. she is just a mob, there is nothing to help her with. I'm not sure why you thought that you need to help her :)
if you mean the golem, it will be added in the future

Last edited:

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
i hope dev give us some new mission where MC get thicc ass and thighs , that will make me play the game from the beginning ;)

doedemann

May 9, 2021

View attachment 2304574

Version 0.401 with RTP.

by Harmless Arachnid
WaB Guide 0.358 eng machine translation (from rus) by ate80
WaB Guide 0.358 esp machine translation (from rus) by ate80
Translated and updated by BerowBear
The saves from the previous version will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Jaina rimjob
Where do you trigger that one?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes