thxHabibi

Apr 30, 2022
Curse ? What curse ? You mean the blessing the Goddess bestowed on Erik ?
Anyway, you can remove them with a Reducto potion (or use the cheat room)
I mean in The matter of Order quest where krowly and Eric go to the ruins and fall through the ground. There is a statue where Krowly can drink from the boobs of the statue. The statue heals, restores mana, and gives +100 lust. If Krowly drinks from that statue 2 times he is given boobs.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I mean in The matter of Order quest where krowly and Eric go to the ruins and fall through the ground. There is a statue where Krowly can drink from the boobs of the statue. The statue heals, restores mana, and gives +100 lust. If Krowly drinks from that statue 2 times he is given boobs.
Oh, I see. Never drank from it more than once.
Some might still see growing boobs as a blessing :D
Anyway, same remedies should apply: give yourself a Reducto potion (or use the cheat room).

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm interesting bug i found.
If you are in bandit's prison and you choose to fight, and then lose the fight (I did submit) to see if there are variations of the scene, the bandit bringing you your food continues to stand in front of the cell, if you loop around the day by waiting he goes to stand in the corner like a bad bandit that he is. Doesn't break anything, but makes me think he's taking the assault pretty hard. Doesn't change his professionalism though!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2294481
cope+seethe+L+ratio+debunked+libtard+owned+no cap+kanye east+your mom+cry
That's not the tags. That's the genre box.
The tags are what Adoringfan has provided a screenshot of. You can easily click on them to find other threads with those tags. That's why they're tags, and what you pointed out isn't.

You're trying way too hard to troll, and you're doing it badly. This isn't twitter...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
you're right, it's the genre box. my bad. either way, there are 2 incests on the genre box

I'm not trying to troll, have you never heard of humour before?
If ya knew how this site works you could have resolved that very quickly.

OP -> Report -> Others -> Write the problem in the text box.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not trying to troll, have you never heard of humour before?
Oh I'm very familiar with humour. I've even been known to make the odd jape myself, from time-to-time.

However, your attempt at humour was only humourous to yourself. That's a failure of actually being humourous and being more like (attempted) trolling, mainly down to your "Twatter-like" overuse of "trolly" meme words. Given that we're only capable of communicating primarily through written text on these forums, the lack of visual identifiers of any intent of attempted humour really doesn't work in your favour.

Here endeth the lecture, class dismissed!

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes