PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
so I'm doing Warlocking for dummies and i cant't find the third beacon. I got the one by the futa elves waterfall and the one in the desert but i feel like i've looked everywhere and can't find another
Asked and answered a million times by now. Type beacon in the search bar and you will find.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You can decrypt the game and get all image file.
True, but your reply could have been better if it had pointed out that his answer had nothing to do with the question being asked.

1671757865825.png

1671757893737.png

His answer should simply have been along the lines of "Read the first post", since vorih clearly didn't.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Any tips on defeating the plant girl boss for the summon succbus to trade the dust for elven root? Can't seem to beat her.
Be around level 4, use fireball to get her alight and then cast sleep, let the burn take care of her while you play defensively. Another method would be to use freezing on her and hope you get a lucky freeze and then beat her up. Also be sure to use Lizzy if you have her, a lucky boobslam stun helps out a ton, otherwise she can heal you when you take a beating.

Reactions: VRdumpling

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Any tips on defeating the plant girl boss for the summon succbus to trade the dust for elven root? Can't seem to beat her.
Be around level 4, use fireball to get her alight and then cast sleep, let the burn take care of her while you play defensively. Another method would be to use freezing on her and hope you get a lucky freeze and then beat her up. Also be sure to use Lizzy if you have her, a lucky boobslam stun helps out a ton, otherwise she can heal you when you take a beating.
In addition to what Adoringfan says, I also recommend to take a Clearmind potion to protect against Sleep. She's vulnerable to fire, so best not take her on on a rainy day if you intent to burn her up.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Wish the dev added more lines to random characters when the MC is in different costumes and naked and with and without an erection.

Reactions: Neilbass
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes