PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the bandits' hideout?
Go up north in the wastelands until you reach the temple ruins. Then go west, then south, hugging the west side of the map until you come to a passage.

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
Go up north in the wastelands until you reach the temple ruins. Then go west, then south, hugging the west side of the map until you come to a passage.
that takes me to rough lands but I was at night and I can't find the new scene that should be after the mission.

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
There is, but it's in Russian.

What do you mean with "the mission" ? Quests have a name you know. Please be more specific.
the Juliette's dungeon quest that after finishing it by winning is available this Finishing the quest also unlocks
encounters with busty versions of the bandits, including a victory scene, and a new voyeurism opportunity at the bandits' hideout on tuesday and sunday nights.
the bandits' hideout on tuesday and sunday nights.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
the Juliette's dungeon quest that after finishing it by winning is available this Finishing the quest also unlocks
encounters with busty versions of the bandits, including a victory scene, and a new voyeurism opportunity at the bandits' hideout on tuesday and sunday nights.
the bandits' hideout on tuesday and sunday nights.
Walk into their hideout (the cabin on the raised ground north-east of Juliets cave) on tuesday or sunday evening.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes