boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hmm interesting bug i found.
If you are in bandit's prison and you choose to fight, and then lose the fight (I did submit) to see if there are variations of the scene, the bandit bringing you your food continues to stand in front of the cell, if you loop around the day by waiting he goes to stand in the corner like a bad bandit that he is. Doesn't break anything, but makes me think he's taking the assault pretty hard. Doesn't change his professionalism though!
I'll check it xD

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
If you have talked to all the right people, you can get to the ruins by asking Erik to take you there when he is in his camp.
Seems like I didn't. But who are those right people? I think I talked to pretty much every one.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I talked to them all before(few weeks ago, so I don't remebmer exactly), and I think they gave me something
View attachment 2301284
Talked again, but nothing changed.
You have the key alright.
I just reloaded a save, and checked the steps : Elisabeth-quest changes to Investigate > Iss, have a talk about relics and ruins > Paladin, who sends you to Brother Volt > Brother Volt outside his tent who gives you the key-the quest should now be "Find the relic" > Erik in his camp, ask about church ruins (it should trigger before the usual hunting dialog). You and Erik go there instead of a normal hunt/dungeon. After you found the "relic", it is in your Key items.

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
You have the key alright.
I just reloaded a save, and checked the steps : Elisabeth-quest changes to Investigate > Iss, have a talk about relics and ruins > Paladin, who sends you to Brother Volt > Brother Volt outside his tent who gives you the key-the quest should now be "Find the relic" > Erik in his camp, ask about church ruins (it should trigger before the usual hunting dialog). You and Erik go there instead of a normal hunt/dungeon. After you found the "relic", it is in your Key items.
I have this instead
1673394189258.png

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Now... WHO else can give you a hint about ancient artifacts? Perhaps someone that is interested in them? Who happen to like to drink a lot?
Yeah yeah, already been told about Iss on previous page. Talked to her, nothing changed.

Also, where is Diana? She is not appearing near gates. Only saw her talking to Volt.
1673397152451.png

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you did have the conversation with Iss about the ruins, and you reported to the Paladin and then to Volt, the quest should be at "Find the relic". So you're missing a conversation between Iss and Volt it appears.
Do you have the latest version installed ? 400.0.3 includes several bugfixes.

Diana and Conlan are "relieved" from guard duty. They hang around in the camp of the Paladin now.

Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
Hey I cant feed the slime does anyone know a fix? I have read the bookshelf about slimes i already have contract and magic circle done I am level 7, but if i click on Jar with slime in inventory I cant "feed" it neither does the option come when I go to bed and fap.
Any fix?

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
If you did have the conversation with Iss about the ruins, and you reported to the Paladin and then to Volt, the quest should be at "Find the relic". So you're missing a conversation between Iss and Volt it appears.
Do you have the latest version installed ? 400.0.3 includes several bugfixes.

Diana and Conlan are "relieved" from guard duty. They hang around in the camp of the Paladin now.
On my maybe 10th circle of talking to everyone Iss finally said something about relic. Not sure what triggered it. Maybe titfuck.

Reactions: Movikx and PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey I cant feed the slime does anyone know a fix? I have read the bookshelf about slimes i already have contract and magic circle done I am level 7, but if i click on Jar with slime in inventory I cant "feed" it neither does the option come when I go to bed and fap.
Any fix?
You can only feed Lizzy after you have met her for the first time. She first appears after you came for the 10th time in the jar before you go to sleep. After that, you can feed her by "using" the jar in key items on yourself, which makes her come out of said jar.
If the option to come into the jar at night never appeared after you fulfilled all criteria, there is definitively something fishy going on.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes