pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I finished the tea party quest, talked to that priestess long long ago yet I can't start the fina letter quest, talking to her in her house does nothing

also how do i get to the bandits wasteland
Do you mean "The matter of Order" quest ?

If yes, be sure:
- that the quest is not already started, in case you've accidentally started it in the past (look into your quests log)
- that Eric is equipped with the "Mighty sword" or with the "Marvelous sword" (you can check it when hunting with him), given by the mysterious priestess
- that "Melissa's lectures" is high enough ( >= 10 - This one is a bit more complicated to check). Which means usually that you've done all the possible parts of the Tea party with the 2 elf sorceresses
- that it's the morning (i.e. when you talk to Fina in her house in order to help her).

The bandits wasteland is west of the "Rocks" map with the busty snakes and Kaaren (i.e. north of the "Ruined passage").

Last edited:
Reactions: jems666

Dd123fe

Mar 4, 2021
C'mon, Krowly literally says it the moment he finds the painting. Remember who started the quest in the first place ? You need to take it to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, duh.
Church in the krowly's village? I already been there, and nothing happens. Pls just say what to do exactly

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I only have four questions. First - can I bring Volt a screwdriver in the latest version of the game? Second - when will the orc camp be ready? Three - can't I put my dick in the empty dragon's eye socket in the goblin dungeon? And four - will I ever be able to join Rose under the waterfall?
1. No, it's just a dick joke, it's not supposed to be a task xD
2. I'm planning to do it, but I can't say when exactly it will happen
3. No, sorry
4. Maybe, at some point. More likely we will get an illustration for the scene where Krowly and Julietta are spying on her

nickyfartson

Jun 10, 2017
Man this game... everytime the art does it for me (and that's pretty much anytime it shows up), the writing takes me out of it. the "plot" as a whole's fine it's just... call it a style issue.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Do you mean "The matter of Order" quest ?

If yes, be sure:
- that the quest is not already started, in case you've accidentally started it in the past (look into your quests log)
- that Eric is equipped with the "Mighty sword" or with the "Marvelous sword" (you can check it when hunting with him), given by the mysterious priestess
- that "Melissa's lectures" is high enough ( >= 10 - This one is a bit more complicated to check). Which means usually that you've done all the possible parts of the Tea party with the 2 elf sorceresses
- that it's the morning (i.e. when you talk to Fina in her house in order to help her).

The bandits wasteland is west of the "Rocks" map with the busty snakes and Kaaren (i.e. north of the "Ruined passage").
the matter of order, lost delivery, tea with milk and succubus summoning are all green in my list, still talking to fina doesn't do anything. my where is fina quest is also green. Just trying to get the paladin to arrive
is the julliette quest the julliette dungeon in the walkthrough? I don't see that in my quest list, I guess ill go to the bandits door and see if that can start it after I talk to her.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
the matter of order, lost delivery, tea with milk and succubus summoning are all green in my list, still talking to fina doesn't do anything. my where is fina quest is also green. Just trying to get the paladin to arrive
is the julliette quest the julliette dungeon in the walkthrough? I don't see that in my quest list, I guess ill go to the bandits door and see if that can start it after I talk to her.
I'm not sure to understand ...

Your former question was about " fina letter quest" ? But this one is in fact the "Matter of order" quest. And apparently you've already done it (you've written it's in your list).

So, what do you expect exactly by talking to Fina ? This is what I don't understand.

If you're waiting for the Great Paladin arrival, you can have a look one my former post concerning it (if you've not already done it): https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-400-3-boobsgames.18692/post-9610614

And for the "Juliette’s dungeon" quest, yes it's present into the English (so also probably into the Russian) version.

BTW, you must not go exactly into the bandits hideout for starting it, but into one the caverns (the southern one AFAIR) into the map where the bandits hideout is located.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I'm not sure to understand ...

Your former question was about " fina letter quest" ? But this one is in fact the "Matter of order" quest. And apparently you've already done it (you've written it's in your list).

So, what do you expect exactly by talking to Fina ? This is what I don't understand.

If you're waiting for the Great Paladin arrival, you can have a look one my former post concerning it (if you've not already done it): https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-400-3-boobsgames.18692/post-9610614

And for the "Juliette’s dungeon" quest, yes it's present into the English (so also probably into the Russian) version.

BTW, you must not go exactly into the bandits hideout for starting it, but into one the caverns (the southern one AFAIR) into the map where the bandits hideout is located.
I don't know just getting confused with the walkthrough, I looked at matter of order and saw it mention the fina letter quest which I don't remember doing I guess I did long ago, doing the juilette quest now, hopefully that lets me start the paladin thing after

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know just getting confused with the walkthrough, I looked at matter of order and saw it mention the fina letter quest which I don't remember doing I guess I did long ago, doing the juilette quest now, hopefully that lets me start the paladin thing after
OK.

If you are still stuck after doing this quest (i.e. "Juliette’s dungeon" quest), you can eventually post your current save game file: I'll look at it and tell you wich part(s) you are still missing.

Reactions: jems666

Yscurl

Dec 14, 2018
I can't get the Great Paladin event to trigger. Almost all variables and switches are active. Variable 184 doesn't appear in the editor, it just stops at 180.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes