Jan 11, 2023
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.344.0.3)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- New secret mini-area

- Highlighted objects

- Small modification of the animation of Alice doing the laundry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1467960
View attachment 1467962

View attachment 1467963

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
I can't seem to find what else this mod offers could you please elaborate on what all the mod includes

Reactions: o0TRIM0o

Thien1998

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe next time don't insist that people help you because that comes off as pretty rude.
I don't think so pal this is the 4th time I have asked for help ( never tried to be rude towards anyone ), and if you considered that as rude, idk what to say, I said please and just want someone to help, nothing cross the line that's all

Last edited:
Reactions: Malfoy66

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I don't think so pal this is the 4th time I have asked for help ( never tried to be rude towards anyone ), and if you considered that as rude, idk what to say, I said please and just want someone to help, nothing cross the line that's all
in·sist Verb 1. demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal. 2. demand forcefully to have something. 3. persist in doing something even though it is annoying or odd. Going around insisting that people help you is practically the definition of being rude.

Thien1998

Feb 10, 2020
in·sist Verb 1. demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal. 2. demand forcefully to have something. 3. persist in doing something even though it is annoying or odd. Going around insisting that people help you is practically the definition of being rude.
But as I said I'm not trying to be rude in any context, maybe my English isn't so good that I have used the wrong word when asking for help, my apology for anyone who got offended, in the end all I'm asking for is to get some help after 4 times of being ignore.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
But as I said I'm not trying to be rude in any context, maybe my English isn't so good that I have used the wrong word when asking for help, my apology for anyone who got offended, in the end all I'm asking for is to get some help after 4 times of being ignore.
I've been there. The best you can do is keep asking every so often, because the person with the answer may not see your question.
Which brings me to: you are two of the six results returned when the thread is searched for 'gallery android'. Half of the results are asking if it's possible and the other half are people either saying 'no' or 'it's buggy/old'. I think it's safe to say doing that is off the table, at least for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thien1998

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
And in my first comment I explained that using that word might come off as rude and entitled, so it's better to not use it when asking for help. You are the one who blew up on me for trying to help you. As you said, English isn't your first language, and if you didn't want to sound rude in the first place, try not to get so offended over such a little thing.

Golakt1k

Apr 22, 2022
Same machine translation (from rus) but for version 0.400
Is it possible to upload an English walkthrough to the site to download it, otherwise I have already tried all the means but do not want to open the PDF file? Thanks in advance

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to upload an English walkthrough to the site to download it, otherwise I have already tried all the means but do not want to open the PDF file? Thanks in advance
Right-click, save-as... It's an attachment after all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it not work
writes there is no Internet connection, and that is why I ask you to fill in somewhere to download
That makes no sense whatsoever.
If it comes up saying there's no internet connection for a simple right-click save-as, then it's a problem on your end.

Even if you open it up and view it in a browser, there should still be an option to download it that way.

Reactions: leechurch

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
is there a map ? im blocked at the start , i dont find the slime cavern
get out of the village (to the south), walk to the right (cross the river ), see a hole in front of a lake/pond thing at the left of the path, that´s it. Be carefull as slimes fight in groups and may hit hard for low leveled players.
Recomendation: grind harvests items and cook lots of food. the moment you unlock alchemy made several health and mana potions, you will need them if you want to explore the later areas. Good luck.

Reactions: Giappofiga
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes