PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
sorry if i keep asking , but how can i lv up fast, i kill slime but they dont give me exp
Fighting opponents won't give you xp. Completing missions does. So does going on hunts with Erik, studying your books in the evening and repeating some events such as helping Samantha cooking breakfast, but only in small amounts. Completing the missions is key.

Reactions: Bob69 and leechurch

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
Fighting opponents won't give you xp. Completing missions does. So does going on hunts with Erik, studying your books in the evening and repeating some events such as helping Samantha cooking breakfast, but only in small amounts. Completing the missions is key.
okok ty

Reactions: PBS666

Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
any way to keep my right hand away from my keyboard, as it's obviously busy, by using the WASD keys instead of the arrow keys?

jhin6664

Feb 13, 2022
can anyone help me in the quest "warlocking for dummies" i can't seem to find the last one where i have to go and active that spell? i manged to find the first two (one in the forest with all the elves and the second at the temple)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can anyone help me in the quest "warlocking for dummies" i can't seem to find the last one where i have to go and active that spell? i manged to find the first two (one in the forest with all the elves and the second at the temple)
Type beacon into the search box.

Feb 14, 2019
Hello, two questions.

How do you deal with hunger and gold in this game? buying 1 fish cost 3 gold and litteraly only gives me -3 hunger.

Also, when you have to meditate at some waterfall to learn one of the spells, where and how do you do that?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes