moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Wait a minute! He does (or at least trying) to convert the game to VX Ace? That's the great news for me! I so much hate that this awesome game is still on the old version of RPG Maker! Whish much of a luck to developer with this challenging task!
I think you are confusing the different RPG Maker versions. This game is made with VX Ace. The newer versions are MV and MZ (I really need to find where to get them from).

• Sad
Reactions: Axel34

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
I think you are confusing the different RPG Maker versions. This game is made with VX Ace. The newer versions are MV and MZ (I really need to find where to get them from).
As luck wills it I have a key to spare for MV. Do you want it? (I bought two because one was not delivered in time, also it's not that much on reseller sites)

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Wait a minute! He does (or at least trying) to convert the game to VX Ace? That's the great news for me! I so much hate that this awesome game is still on the old version of RPG Maker! Whish much of a luck to developer with this challenging task!
Also I'm not the dev just a hobby modder! ;)

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
i have a question, i saw a scene where after helping sebastian one sunday, erick's mother appears and after a dialogue she says that she was going to send erick with a cake and crowly says that if erick would be part of that thank you. is there a scene where sebastian fucks erick?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Wip 1 or Wip 2? Feedback wellcome.
I tend to Wip 2.
Wip 1 could be mid-transformation of her clothes. But fabric shouldn't act like that. It's like she tucked her shirt into her thong.

Last edited:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I'd go with both better to give both option and have a way to just change between "sets" would go with the core of the game being freedom of lewdness
I know this would add to the work but any chance of adding a quest so Eris transformation feel legit, maybe Astra, Eric and Krowly go on an adventure and thanks to Astra she and Eric get changed, only thing for her is increasing her breasts size to be the same as the nun or her mom's?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
What do i do if the "Slime Girl" isnt in the cave?
if you are trying to do the quest where you need to find one, and she isn't there, it means you skipped the step. She won't be there if Krowly doesn't know that he needs to go there

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Wip 1 or Wip 2? Feedback wellcome.
I tend to Wip 2.
could you please when you post your works add small note that you aren't the dev? I wouldn't want players being confused and asking me about something I'm not working on :D
Looks fun btw. I'm gald you're enjoying the game enough to spend your time on this :) The picture with Krowly fucking Eric has a version with pussy if you need it

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I know this would add to the work but any chance of adding a quest so Eris transformation feel legit, maybe Astra, Eric and Krowly go on an adventure and thanks to Astra she and Eric get changed, only thing for her is increasing her breasts size to be the same as the nun or her mom's?
I'd say just have a way to jump between since he has a relationship already but a bit more open, maybe have it for the MC as well.

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
could you please when you post your works add small note that you aren't the dev? I wouldn't want players being confused and asking me about something I'm not working on :D
Looks fun btw. I'm gald you're enjoying the game enough to spend your time on this :) The picture with Krowly fucking Eric has a version with pussy if you need it
Sure thing! Also they should see that this is not your work does not look as good.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
i did that tho it didn't help me.., can u please send a link with that "bacon" u talking about..
Hello, I've got the same problem, but perhaps not. I've also found the beacon on the statue of the elven forest. I've found a second one in an old temple controlled by the battle-nuns in a zone that you can reach from the south-east of the elven forest, with a male orc wandering nearby. I you haven't found it, it is perhaps because the nuns have not com to the village yet.
I cannot personnally find the third one. In the walkthrough they say that it is in the north of the Rocks location and they speak about a "destroyed head" but I don't understand where it is. Anyway, good luck to go forth !

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes