Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
He sits by the campfire/bucket/barrel that is to the east/right side in the forest take the path above the path that leads to the waterfall where Fina Bathes.
He is there during the evening If I remember correctly might not be there everyday so fast forward a few days to check for him if you have to.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Do I lose some scenes or events if I suck Jaina's cock?
Don't think so ... but can't be sure of it. only dicksucking I want behind the bar is when the MC shoves his dong into Jaina's thick lovely lips. only tried it after the update and skipped through the scene just to see what it changes only change I found was Jaina loudly mentioning how Krowley's dick sucking is better than a Goblin's ass which made Carla and Krowley blush.

Reactions: david123

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Hey if i turn off gay content will the futas be removed from the game or will they gain vaginas? Will I miss I miss scenes from the gallery if it exists in this game? Also is there only futa or male on male content as well and if i turn off gay content will i turn off male on male as well? Thanks in advance

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
will they gain vaginas?
I Wish ! though currently the game is not at a stage where a feature like that could exists and I don't know if the developer is planning on adding such a feature. If you turn on the gay filter at the beginning of the game or in the options then it just blocks the gay content I.E. scenes where Male on Male or Male on Futa or Futa on Male is featured. It basically excludes any scenes where futa dicks are on screen or scenes where other male dicks are on screen including text of the same. For example if you have Gay filter on you can still facefuck Futa elves but they won't face fuck the MC.
Game doesn't have a gallery but once you advance into the game enough all most all scenes(99%?) are replayable.

Reactions: Cux

MannJ1984

Dec 6, 2017
Before I play this is there a time limit in the game, i like to take my time when it comes to rpg maker games. Not be rushed

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Before I play this is there a time limit in the game, i like to take my time when it comes to rpg maker games. Not be rushed
Nope none what so ever... take as many days as you want. stuff will happen after a certain number of days but nothing game ending and it will only add to the number of options you have not restrict them or make you miss out on stuff.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
if anyone saying battles in this game rely too much on rng, that's right, by sheer luck I defeated succubus on lv1...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this game worth the non-futa/non-gay scenes ? I'm not into these kinks so i don't want playing hours for only 2 straight scenes

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this game worth the non-futa/non-gay scenes ? I'm not into these kinks so i don't want playing hours for only 2 straight scenes
Its a big part, but its still kinda worth it; you might wanna wait till the games complete however, that's what i'm doing.

Reactions: jowishg
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes