hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a monster guide like how to fight specific monster, im asking because is hard to fight againts the big titti elf.

ljkflhab;ljd

Jan 11, 2019
The bug with planting seeds is fixed in the hotfix v0.402.1.1. If you have saves that have locked because of this bug you could send them to me or upload here, and I'll fix them
Hey bro my save is bugged, please fix it for me. Same thing - I planted some sperm in the farm XD.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a monster guide like how to fight specific monster, im asking because is hard to fight againts the big titti elf.
The walkthrough might have some tips.
That said, for the Elven big boob mages, you're gonna need Wicked Mind against her blind and silence spells, and Magic Shield against her elemental attacks, which she normally will cast each third turn. Timing is key here.
Also, I highly recommend buffing your stats (Meril) and saving your game before engaging her.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I planted some sperm in the farm XD.
Maybe that should be a feature. Homegrown toys using semen and plant based magic AFTER you defeated the big tittied plant.
If it's a minotaur cum, let it grow into a mino dick. It can be used. It can be given to Mabel for bonus attraction, can be sold in the store, gifted to ladies and *snort* Eric and used in an emergency as an "Armor piercing" item when fighting elves.
If it's an elf boi cum then... elven bussy? =D Can be used, and used as a... *snort* storage device for special items that require warmth.
Can be sold to gents and the warrior and used as a deterrent from futa elves.
Just throwing idea out there.

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
The bug with planting seeds is fixed in the hotfix v0.402.1.1. If you have saves that have locked because of this bug you could send them to me or upload here, and I'll fix them
Hi. Sadly I have encountered the same bug about the futa elf planting
This is the most recent save file before I freeze coming out of the house

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what kind of incest is included in the game and is there already sex content related to that?
(ass)Fucking mother and sister counts?
Not to mention Eric fucking having sex with his own mother too. Anal and vaginal, and even Krowly being a good sport and lending his dick to fill Jenna's ass while she's riding Eric in bed.

Truly, Krowly is a saint in this village.:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes