boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have a problem i don't encounter bandit who rapes and I didn't get return spell how do i get it? Whenever i visit camp there is no one and scroll is not in my basement.
bandit and Juliette are always in the wood unless you already saved Juliette. Have you already done it and forgot, or are you using somebody else save file? Make sure you are playing official version of the game without any mods installed, mods doesn't work with current version

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Im
bandit and Juliette are always in the wood unless you already saved Juliette. Have you already done it and forgot, or are you using somebody else save file? Make sure you are playing official version of the game without any mods installed, mods doesn't work with current version
I'm using mod. Shit...i haven't saved Juliette and I didn't get scroll

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
OK, thanks. It's not my first playthrough (had some with older versions), so I played a bit with the inventory and level values, just so you are aware.
Well, I can't know for sure, but it looks like you have used save edits or some unofficial cheats, and for some reason decided to set Melissa's conversation variable to 91. Congratulations, if the plan was to break your save file, you have succeeded. I have fixed her dialogue, but I don't know what else you have done with the save file, and what problems can accrue because of it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
@boobsgames

Would it also be possible to fix the issue concerning the waterfall scene with Mabel, please ?

Currently (since the scene has been released, in fact), it's impossible to repeat the fapping part after the first occurrence: because the switch[618] is not reset to false in the daily resets (i.e. commonevents).

Unless, it's done on purpose, of course ...

Thanks.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
@boobsgames

Would it also be possible to fix the issue concerning the waterfall scene with Mabel, please ?

Currently (since the scene has been released, in fact), it's impossible to repeat the fapping part after the first occurrence: because the switch[618] is not reset to false in the daily resets (i.e. commonevents).

Unless, it's done on purpose, of course ...

Thanks.
I have fixed it, thanks for letting me know! Should work fine in the next version

Reactions: pcnop

alejandr0

Sep 23, 2017
somebody help me
the game freezing when i arrive in the town and i cant move
I loaded the last save but when I reach that day if I enter the town it freezes
I already tried spending the night and several days in another place but from that Friday onwards it's the same
i only feed gold with saveeditor and no more

Multitudeofregrets

Jun 13, 2020
I'm having a massive issue with the game. This is my first time playing it and when I try using the arrow keys, only the down key works in the menus. When I try to control Krowly none of the arrow keys do what I want them to, ranging from either straight up not working, moving him in random directions, or just moving automatically without me pressing anything. Is there a way to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I'm having a massive issue with the game. This is my first time playing it and when I try using the arrow keys, only the down key works in the menus. When I try to control Krowly none of the arrow keys do what I want them to, ranging from either straight up not working, moving him in random directions, or just moving automatically without me pressing anything. Is there a way to fix this?
That is known to happen if you have a controller connected. If you have one disconnect it and try again.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
This game absolutely need a setting for text speed. Instant text should always be an option in every single game in existence

abhi20

May 18, 2022
please tell how to know the relationship between different characters?? for eg how we will know that relation with fina is 50....

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes