PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where is the orc camp? I've tried searching the thread and the guides, none of them actually say where it is and how to get to it.
Go into the Elven area south of the elven spa, then go east across the river. You'll see the entrance of the orc camp on the north side.

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
bro i cant find the ancient tablet i go with eric into the dungeons with runes or sometging but only gives me from the chest ancient urn and other stuff but not ancient tablet i cant continiue play the game ther is no quest popping please help

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
bro i cant find the ancient tablet i go with eric into the dungeons with runes or sometging but only gives me from the chest ancient urn and other stuff but not ancient tablet i cant continiue play the game ther is no quest popping please help
If you need this tablet for Iss's Treasure Hunt quest, then don't worry about it. It's a repeatable quest and it's not necessary to complete it in order for you to progress the game. When you eventually do find a tablet, just remember to take it to Iss for your reward (and a new Treasure Hunt objective)

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
My quests are 2 new laboratory and to give something ancient to Iss but i cant start more quests how can i start more quests i try everything and in new laboratory says fill the anchor with magic what should i do pls help

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
My quests are 2 new laboratory and to give something ancient to Iss but i cant start more quests how can i start more quests i try everything and in new laboratory says fill the anchor with magic what should i do pls help
yes same with me i dont know what to do there is no quests going on

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes same with me i dont know what to do there is no quests going on
can i complete milf next door mission if the text is red ? if not, how do i completed ?
All quests are described in the walkthrough, starting from page 2. READ IT!

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Can someone help im stuck with no quests only new laboratory and give ancient tablet to Iss ive been trying to get more quests i talk to everyone but no new quests pops out and i cant do theses too im stuck HELP

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone help im stuck with no quests only new laboratory and give ancient tablet to Iss ive been trying to get more quests i talk to everyone but no new quests pops out and i cant do theses too im stuck HELP
Did you consult the walkthrough as I suggested ? Also, how are we to know which quests you have already completed ? Make a list or post a screenshot of the questlog.
Also, some quests are triggered by walking into scenes that are happening somewhere on the map.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes