KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Isnt working on joiplay. Install rpg ave and still not working. Does anyone know the fix?
Same, because its RPG MakerRTP type(RPG Maker VX) while loading shown popup message that need download RTP, Works only on PC , while we use emu Joiplay

My joiplay v1.20.023
Rpg Maker plugin v1.20.25

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Same, because its RPG MakerRTP type(RPG Maker VX) while loading shown popup message that need download RTP, Works only on PC , while we use emu Joiplay

My joiplay v1.20.023
Rpg Maker plugin v1.20.25
when installing in JoiPlay make sure to choose "zero RTP" option, because RTP is included in the game. Use only official version from Itchio

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
when installing in JoiPlay make sure to choose "zero RTP" option, because RTP is included in the game. Use only official version from Itchio
No, some game not incl RTP, i just knew how to install it, download RTP RPG VX VICE, dont extract it, launch game it will popup to choose file or download,choose file, find RTP that downloaded it will auto extract,install

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
No, some game not incl RTP, i just knew how to install it, download RTP RPG VX VICE, dont extract it, launch game it will popup to choose file or download,choose file, find RTP that downloaded it will auto extract,install
some maybe, but mine does include RTP. You are free to do what you want, but please don't post recommendations that could potentially create problems with game resources for other people

xd4z3dx

Sep 17, 2017
bro just disable launch in fullscreen by default, looks worse in fullscreen compared to window and windowed doesnt arrest my entire destop while the game is launching which is also a huge plus.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
bro just disable launch in fullscreen by default, looks worse in fullscreen compared to window and windowed doesnt arrest my entire destop while the game is launching which is also a huge plus.
Is there a reason you can't change this default yourself ?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Warlock and Boobs [v0.402.1.2] [boobsgames] – Compressed

Warlock and Boobs [v0.402.1.2] [boobsgames] (315 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run well use Joiplay, guide for RPG Maker RT (RPG VX Vice) need to download RTP VX Vice, there will be popup message if use Joiplay emulator, download it(zip file),dont extract it, open game again and pick files(that zip file) it will auto extract, install

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
it's not set by default in the official version. Could be set this way in your system if you have played another RPG Maker game recently, or in one of these nonoffcial "compressed" versions

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
it's not set by default in the official version. Could be set this way in your system if you have played another RPG Maker game recently, or in one of these nonoffcial "compressed" versions
Great game but is a shame that you cant pick party members outside hunt misions (Show must go on mision is such a pain in the ass) , also how can I trigger Jills titfuck in the morning?.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes