boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames
The only drawback, can't into moaning sounds.
what's the point then :D
serious answer - I don't plan to make the dialogues fully voiced. If I would need something like that, and would have a working paypal account, I would contact a person I know that is doing a great job on finding great voice-actors matching the characters, and perfectly organizing the whole thing. They also can do moaning

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
If I would need something like that, and would have a working paypal account, I would contact a person I know that is doing a great job on finding great voice-actors matching the characters, and perfectly organizing the whole thing. They also can do moaning
Well, moaning is pretty generic, you may find it everywhere (like on GWA reddit) and "fair-use" them as you like, no one ever know ;) About voice actresses, you'll never enough money for their work if you would like much voiced your game, also there is always something to re-do, re-record and update. So with this approach, you would only be able to voice the game to a very limited extent.
But I'm OK with your game stay fully silent. And keep up your great work! :)
(Why we don't have heart as a smiley here!?)

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
why only when the game is over? I was really tempted to ask you to do this :3
I'm a pretty fucking lazy guy and love to procrastinate, I want to do this only 1 time and in one go if possible

Last edited:
Reactions: Dandoru

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but join Jania during their morning training you need to have gay settings on or the game glitches. You can still play it but you'll want rest from last save because makes navigating the environment annoying because it results in your sprite being stock in the training loop.

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but join Jania during their morning training you need to have gay settings on or the game glitches. You can still play it but you'll want rest from last save because makes navigating the environment annoying because it results in your sprite being stock in the training loop.
Yep, this bug was already reported to BoobsGames and he's aware of it, probably in the next update he'll fix it.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Yep, this bug was already reported to BoobsGames and he's aware of it, probably in the next update he'll fix it.
That's good to know but still good to post. Like I only decided to turn on gay content on a whim because Jania just happens to be a futa

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
my fucking god the rng is shit nn this game, no you cant grind, or even if you use money cheat on save editor, youll still getting fucked up (literally and figuratively) coz your character accuracy is worse than a angry blind dog catching a spider (and the spider is peter parker).

Your character and party member hit ratio is 1/20 no matter the skill or spell or anything, cc means nothing coz the enemy ai is smarter than my genius classmate, provoke means nothing and the ai will always obliterate your most valuable party member, if you can get the enemy to sleep then please buy a lottery you lucky bastard, YOUR-ENEMY-ATTACK-ALWAYS-HIT.

• Angry
Reactions: joni51
Jan 4, 2021
my fucking god the rng is shit nn this game, no you cant grind, or even if you use money cheat on save editor, youll still getting fucked up (literally and figuratively) coz your character accuracy is worse than a angry blind dog catching a spider (and the spider is peter parker).

Your character and party member hit ratio is 1/20 no matter the skill or spell or anything, cc means nothing coz the enemy ai is smarter than my genius classmate, provoke means nothing and the ai will always obliterate your most valuable party member, if you can get the enemy to sleep then please buy a lottery you lucky bastard, YOUR-ENEMY-ATTACK-ALWAYS-HIT.
Oh plz Mister if you don't like it ,don't play. We love this game so we play the game.if you don't like it then get the hell out of Here

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022

I honestly didn't have that experience except when soloing anything by slimes below level 5 without casting that protection spell. But past level 7 even the elves go down in three hits especially if you use the freeze spell

Reactions: Shaprada

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
Oh plz Mister if you don't like it ,don't play. We love this game so we play the game.if you don't like it then get the hell out of Here
does any of my word here said anything about me not liking the game? can't you read? you have eyes don't you?

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I'm curious. Does anybody know if there's anything to do with the dragon statue missing an eye in the goblin caves in the area just before the bandit mines? I've done a little poking around and checked the walk through since I'm at that point in this version where I'm looking for content I might have missed

Sep 27, 2022
Man sucks that the game looks terrible in full screen mode, and having it on the small screen size just isnt "immersive"
okay so i found out if you hit f2, a popup comes up, select start in full screen, it is way better than pressing f5 because that way its to pixilated, while the other metod its much "cleaner"

Reactions: joni51
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes