Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Fina is always in her bed in the evening. Never outside by the waterfall. How can I get her panties in this case?
The evening is when most people are in the tavern before it gets dark. It's the third daytime part - Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.

foxxxbutt

Sep 20, 2020
The evening is when most people are in the tavern before it gets dark. It's the third daytime part - Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.
OH! Thank you. Ok lemme try that then. And to be clear its the waterfall right by her house correct?

EDIT: Alright I figured out its the waterfall to the south west of the village

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can get EXP from reading books in the evening and going hunting with Eric right?
Yep, and also from some repeatable interactions with certain characters. But that's peanuts really compared to doing quests. If you want to rise through the levels, quests are the way to go. The other methods are handy if you're a few points short for leveling up.

Feb 9, 2023
The little things you find when hunting with Eric, like the wine sellers being robbed or the ruins, can you visit those again or are those one time only?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The little things you find when hunting with Eric, like the wine sellers being robbed or the ruins, can you visit those again or are those one time only?
Hunts are repeatable, but random. Dungeons you discovered during those hunts can be visited again with Eric as an alternative to random hunting.

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
so i cant find Diana she is not at the gate like ever(she used to be tho) so i cant trigger Volt's buttfuck. And another thing, so on friday they are not doing topless friday anymore is it normal or not? Help......please

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
so i cant find Diana she is not at the gate like ever(she used to be tho) so i cant trigger Volt's buttfuck. And another thing, so on friday they are not doing topless friday anymore is it normal or not? Help......please
She and her partner were redeployed. They are the Palladins camp now. There's a schedule listing every characters whereabouts posted in the changelog.
About Topless Friday... Did you somehow miss the entrance of the Palladin and the subsequent quest "Saving Topless Friday" ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I can get EXP from reading books in the evening and going hunting with Eric right?
And completing quests.

Go to waterfall, Fina quest done (+5 EXP)
Go home, complete circle, look at completed circle to trigger exp. (+100 exp)

And sometimes just starting one..

Go upstairs, talk to Melissa, which starts New Laboratory and gives you Melissa affection, (+20 Exp)

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Speaking of (& feel free to ignore this question), will we see any additional characters effected by the big load potion in the future?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, I want to add this for most of female characters at some point (no promises for Eric)

And potentially having the Big Load potion make for an additional art option for any of the external applications? Sister Elizabeth before a sermon would be particularly fun, as would Jenna after collecting eggs.
Not sure what you mean by external applications. I'm planning to add cumflated variants for Sister Elizabeth and Jenna but can't say when exactly it will happen

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
She and her partner were redeployed. They are the Palladins camp now. There's a schedule listing every characters whereabouts posted in the changelog.
About Topless Friday... Did you somehow miss the entrance of the Palladin and the subsequent quest "Saving Topless Friday" ?
oh ok i found diana and did the scene with Volt. but how do i save topless friday? quest log says investigate more(i saw the paladin introduction)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
oh ok i found diana and did the scene with Volt. but how do i save topless friday? quest log says investigate more(i saw the paladin introduction)
You will have to talk to several people. If you have already talked with Carla about the new situation, she will have explained that Topless Friday is suspended to protect Sister Elisabeth. So talk to her.
For the further steps, I recommend you consult p.13 of the walkthrough.

Reactions: RottenBoy

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Not sure what you mean by external applications.
As the spell is called Big Load, I'm assuming that internal applications cause cumflation because the MC orgasms a really big load of cum and it expands the recipient like a water balloon.

External would be one man bukakke. That same amount of cum soaking down MC's partner.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
External would be one man bukakke. That same amount of cum soaking down MC's partner.
oh, I see. That's a popular suggestion, but that would be a big comitment, that's a lot more work then adding a big belly. I can't promise that for now, even if I agree that it would be fun

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As the spell is called Big Load, I'm assuming that internal applications cause cumflation because the MC orgasms a really big load of cum and it expands the recipient like a water balloon.

oh, I see. That's a popular suggestion, but that would be a big comitment, that's a lot more work then adding a big belly. I can't promise that for now, even if I agree that it would be fun
To be fair Krowly can pretty much already do that without using a Big Load potion, just by having maxed lust i.e. Titfucking Fina at home, and Fina/Samantha double titfuck.
Adding Big Load into the equation would be more like a one-man cum bath machine instead! :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes