bingusman2

Sep 23, 2022
Boobsgames, could you add a separate audio slider for sex sounds? everytime I try to up the volume to hear them, i get deafened by the battle sounds or doors opening and closing.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Boobsgames, could you add a separate audio slider for sex sounds? everytime I try to up the volume to hear them, i get deafened by the battle sounds or doors opening and closing.
there are already two sliders, sound effects and background sound. Most of sex sounds are on background sounds, most of doors and battle sounds are on sound effects

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
At this time, no. Maybe in a future update but most of the characters are either not into being married, already married, or have religious ties.
Who said anything about marriage? Being married already or being religious was never an issue for erotic games. Married wives usually just cheat on their husbands and maybe even fall for the MC instead and religious characters often get corrupted to the point where they don't care about their faith anymore. We've seen this a million times before so why should it be unrealistic in this game?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Who said anything about marriage? Being married already or being religious was never an issue for erotic games. Married wives usually just cheat on their husbands and maybe even fall for the MC instead and religious characters often get corrupted to the point where they don't care about their faith anymore. We've seen this a million times before so why should it be unrealistic in this game?
I'm just using those as reason why they into the Mc.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm just using those as reason why they into the Mc.
Well, are the women even into the MC? I mean they gotta be atleast to some extent, otherwise they wouldn't fuck, right? I've actually started this game like 2 or 3 times in the past but for some reason I always dropped it (might have been because I didn't really know what to do and it seemed very slow in the beginning). Pregnancy sure would have been enough motivation for me to give it another chance tho but seems like it's just cum inflation, sadly.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Well, are the women even into the MC? I mean they gotta be atleast to some extent, otherwise they wouldn't fuck, right? I've actually started this game like 2 or 3 times in the past but for some reason I always dropped it (might have been because I didn't really know what to do and it seemed very slow in the beginning). Pregnancy sure would have been enough motivation for me to give it another chance tho but seems like it's just cum inflation, sadly.
Every extremely open about sex. Like, you can try fuck the town nun but she'll say you can't but will let fuck her ass. But in other words, no has any romantic interest in the MC but are open to sex with him

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I mean there's tons of games out there (probably the majority even) that simply speed up the pregnancy so it only takes a couple in-game weeks at most. And really? So no woman actually likes or even loves the MC enough in the game to potentially carry his child? Kinda sad actually. I just don't understand why the developer decided to put in cum inflated bellies instead of actually pregnancy... I mean they look the same so might as well go all the way, right? Besides, how the hell can the MC or anyone else have enough cum to bloat up an entire person?
So, if there are tons of games who do it the way you describe, this dev should do just the same ? Weak argument IMO
The women in this game are NOT looking for a relationship with the MC. It's safe to assume they all practice some form of anticonception as well. Also Krowly has never expressed a desire to sire children.
And what with all the offspring? Not all players are into kindergarten management you know. Unless you want to have those babies dissolve into nothingness after a few days, because this ain't the SIMS, as one dev did in his game.

The cumflation only comes about if the MC uses a special potion BTW.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I like the look of pregnant bellies, but I don't want to add impregnation mechanic. The impregnation mechanic won't be added in the future, please do not expect that. There are some already pregnant monster girl in the game, that's all :)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I like the look of pregnant bellies, but I don't want to add impregnation mechanic. The impregnation mechanic won't be added in the future, please do not expect that. There are some already pregnant monster girl in the game, that's all :)
Speaking of (& feel free to ignore this question), will we see any additional characters effected by the big load potion in the future?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Speaking of (& feel free to ignore this question), will we see any additional characters effected by the big load potion in the future?
And potentially having the Big Load potion make for an additional art option for any of the external applications? Sister Elizabeth before a sermon would be particularly fun, as would Jenna after collecting eggs.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have the exact same problem. Would you mind performing the same fix? Thank you.
Apparently, your current save is already OK: capture.jpg

So, if you want to sell your futa sperm, go directly -from your save file- to Rayna's house and sell it (i.e. don't play some other parts of the game before the selling; you could encounter this issue again otherwise).

And if you encounter it again in the future, you can still use the workaround I've posted there (at least until a whole fix is released): https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-411-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-11044397 .

foxxxbutt

Sep 20, 2020
Apparently, your current save is already OK: View attachment 2723437

So, if you want to sell your futa sperm, go directly -from your save file- to Rayna's house and sell it (i.e. don't play some other parts of the game before the selling; you could encounter this issue again otherwise).

And if you encounter it again in the future, you can still use the workaround I've posted there (at least until a whole fix is released): https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-411-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-11044397 .
Thanks for your help!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Fina is always in her bed in the evening. Never outside by the waterfall. How can I get her panties in this case?
The evening is when most people are in the tavern before it gets dark. It's the third daytime part - Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes