Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Doesn't work anymore in joiplay? the game crashes whenever i try to reload my save, or start a new game (after intro)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Does Jaina fuck you during workouts? I thought I read that was a thing. Unless her riding you is what that means.
You she cowgirls you. You also get to opt whether you get spunk in the face or if you dodge it. Don't know if there's a mechanical difference but there is a visual one. If you click the button that shows your avatar on the left side of the screen you'll see their face cover in spunk or they talk to someone

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
boobsgames I think someone mentions this earlier or in the previous version already, but using the ritual of rain in the new lab is tricky and doesn't work on every cell. I found that i could use it by standing on the rug at the entrance of the lab.

Songlong

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, I got a bug on the quest Warlocking for dummies, on the third beacon, I already got the cutscene of activating but it didn't register, and now the only prompt i got is to clean the monastery.

I was playing on joiplay, tried on the pc and it still the same.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames I think someone mentions this earlier or in the previous version already, but using the ritual of rain in the new lab is tricky and doesn't work on every cell. I found that i could use it by standing on the rug at the entrance of the lab.
What is the version of the game where it happens?

Hi, I got a bug on the quest Warlocking for dummies, on the third beacon, I already got the cutscene of activating but it didn't register, and now the only prompt i got is to clean the monastery.
Why do you think it didn't register?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I don't really know, maybe i clicked on the beacon right after the cutscene without summoning agatha, then i think it prompted the cleaning the monastery part.
I'm asking what makes you think that there is a problem with the beacon not registering? Did you expect something to happen that didn't happen? It all sounds right from what I can tell. After you activated all 3 beacons try to summon Meril

V0.411.0.2
current version is 0.411.0.3
It should have been fixed in it already :) let me know if it didn't

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Can't seem to get Volt + golem nun BJ to trigger. I go at Friday night and the nun is outside and volt's asleep. Same thing ever night of the week. Do I need to do something specific to trigger it?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Can't seem to get Volt + golem nun BJ to trigger. I go at Friday night and the nun is outside and volt's asleep. Same thing ever night of the week. Do I need to do something specific to trigger it?
you need to talk to Volt and diana when they are outside the tent, to trigger the dialog

Reactions: Raikoblast

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
current version is 0.411.0.3
It should have been fixed in it already :) let me know if it didn't
didn't notice there was another hotfix. i downloaded it and tried ritual of rain from different spots, seems to work fine. Thanks.

I ve just noticed that after defeating an elven femboy, if you have an empty bottle, you can collect elven femboy sperm if you fuck his ass, but if you fuck is mouth it s elven futa sperm that is collect instead.

When Jaina and Rose join the party in dungeon, Eric sprites and portrait reverts to male and default armor, can be fix by changing his equipement but sometimes it doesn t seem to work.

Last edited:

Songlong

Dec 28, 2022
I'm asking what makes you think that there is a problem with the beacon not registering? Did you expect something to happen that didn't happen? It all sounds right from what I can tell. After you activated all 3 beacons try to summon Meril
Hi thanks for answering, but i aleeady tried that, on the quest, it just says i have 2 activated beacons, and the third one is red. Here i attached my save, if you could please have a look.
View attachment Save01.zip

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
there is a bug when I try to sell futa sperm to Rayna. Game crashes
Yes: see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-411-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-10995636

You can post your save file, if you wish: I'll fix it.

@ boobsgames : could you add a "Variable[15] = 0" instruction just before the InputNumber one please, when selling the futa sperm to Rayna (you've already done it in case of Leaf for instance) ? In order to force the variable 15 to be numerical (as it is used for different things in the game, including for storing strings).

Reactions: Keffisch

SirLanceInRot

May 5, 2023
Yes: see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-411-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-10995636

You can post your save file, if you wish: I'll fix it.

@ boobsgames : could you add a "Variable[15] = 0" instruction just before the InputNumber one please, when selling the futa sperm to Rayna (you've already done it in case of Leaf for instance) ? In order to force the variable 15 to be numerical (as it is used for different things in the game, including for storing strings).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[Save File]
Well, in fact your current save file doesn't need a fix. You can go and sell you futa sperm to Rayna without any problem.

capture.jpg

This bug is a "random" bug (not exactly random, but a sort of). It may occurs or not, but currently the save file you've posted is OK.

Edit: if you really want to sell the futa sperm, go and sell it directly from this current save file. Otherwise (i.e. if you play some other parts of the game before selling it), you may activate the bug once again.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes