Sep 5, 2018
I've just downloaded the latest version but after Carla dance scene on friday I still get sent outside the pub with time not advancing. Am I the only one with this problem or did the 410.0.3 hotfix not get included in 411.0.2?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I've just downloaded the latest version but after Carla dance scene on friday I still get sent outside the pub with time not advancing. Am I the only one with this problem or did the 410.0.3 hotfix not get included in 411.0.2?
nah, it's just looks like I missed another spot in that event (happens if you don't have enough relationship points). I fixed it, should be fine int he next version

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
press "alt". I'm sure it will be fast enough xD
I'm not talking about skipping text at fast speed. I mean an option to make text instantly appears instead having it slow moving, forcing you to press enter so it appears instantly. Plenty of games have a text speed option [instant] I don't know how this is not a standard for all games.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Another machine translation from RUS (thanks BerowBear) to ENG and ESP, For version 0.402.
It says there is a cave in the east of the forest... but there isn't. I have been stuck on the first quest for hours. Does anyone know where to get the fuel for the fires?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
The fight to save elizbeth seems impossible. I basically spammed the potion test event till I got the magic boost, popped defensive circle, dark thoughts, and concentration. and still die. I literally got one shot because all 4 crit. then next time my sleep did not work so I got pummeled. is there something I missed?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I'm not talking about skipping text at fast speed. I mean an option to make text instantly appears instead having it slow moving, forcing you to press enter so it appears instantly. Plenty of games have a text speed option [instant] I don't know how this is not a standard for all games.
I have added this option to the settings. Will be in the next update

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The fight to save elizbeth seems impossible. I basically spammed the potion test event till I got the magic boost, popped defensive circle, dark thoughts, and concentration. and still die. I literally got one shot because all 4 crit. then next time my sleep did not work so I got pummeled. is there something I missed?
THat's a tough fight. Freeze potions from Rose might help. Other than that, make a save just before you enter the bandit headquarters and reload.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It says there is a cave in the east of the forest... but there isn't. I have been stuck on the first quest for hours. Does anyone know where to get the fuel for the fires?
The first quest is The Terrible Secret Of Fina Ironheart. Which quest are you refering to?
For Magic Circle you need to go into a cave. Go east into the slime forest and cross the bridge. Continue until you see a small pool on the left, guarded by a slime. There you'll find the cave with the slime girl.
The fuel for the fires of the protective circle is another quest and does not involve a cave at all.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes